When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

VDBroucke

If he did, that is the best aftermarket crystal I have ever seen. And by leaps & bounds.

On Wednesday, I saw the gen up close (was not able to actually handle it :( ) & he even got the gen's slightly opaque crystal dead on. That is quite a feat if he made it himself. :good:

I guess that's the thing, when someone has the skills and tools to actually make a piece themselves, they can make sure the dimensions are 100% as they want them, rather than aftermarket 'close enough is good enough' QC... I bet that was a fantastic experience to be able to see the original that close, I would have loved to have attended something like that, but of course, being the wrong side of the pond tends to be a bit restrictive :D

Yeah this is absolutely amazing. I am really impressed. I would love to have something like this in my collection one day. I'm going to go back right now and review the original thread...