When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Favorite line from a movie?

maxman

Brilliant movie - put it on when you need cheering up

Elaine: You got a letter from headquarters this morning.

Ted Striker: What is it?

Elaine: It's a big building where generals meet, but that's not important.

Dr. Rumack: You'd better tell the captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.

Elaine: A hospital? What is it?

Dr. Rumack: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

Ted Striker: Surely there must be something we can do about it.

Dr. Rumack: There is something we can do about it. And please, stop calling me Shirley.

Old woman: Nervous?

Ted Striker: Yes.

Old woman: First time?

Ted Striker: No, I

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WC Fields

Now don't say you can't swear off drinking, it's easy. I've done it a thousand times.

Woman (to WC), You're drunk! WC Yeah, and you're crazy. And I'll be sober tomorrow and you'll be crazy for the rest of your life.

Women are like elephants to me. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one.

Don't worry about your heart, it will last you as long as you live.

Lady at the table asks WC liked he likes children. He replies yes, well done.

Never give a sucker an even break.

69033409.jpg

Alex:"Welly welly well then, everything all right and proper the way it should be, yes? All back to normanl as it should be?Righty Right?"

Dim: "Righty right"

Georgie: "Right"

Alex: "So tell us Georgie Boy, Tell us about this big plan"

Georgie: "Not tonight then, not this notchie"

Alex:"Come come now Georgie Boy, You're a big strong Cheloveck like the rest of us. Now tell us Georgie,What did'st thou have in thine mind?"

Compliments of the great Stanley Kubrick, A Clockwork Orange

Lets not forget some classic movie lines!

this one from Elvis presleys "jail House Rock" ELvis outside his (record label talent scout) JUDY TYLER HOUSE, after storming out of her parents house he grabs her and steals a kiss! JUDY SAYS HOW DARE YOU THINK THOSE CHEAP TACTICS WOULD WORK WITH ME!.....ELVIS TURNS WALKS A FEW FEET AND SAYS... THEY AINT TACTICS HOOONEY! THATS JEZZ THE BEAST IN ME!

AND FROM "kING CREOLE" CAROLYN JONES waiting out side the night club in a her mob bosses convertable, elvis leans over to her and says that claasic line! THATS A NICE PIECE OF MATERAL YOUR WEARING... YOU OTTA HAVE A DRESS MADE OUT OF IT SOMEDAY!

Edited by aeromatic

Wow an Elvis movie. Have not seen any of those in years. May have to go get one to watch.

Yep! even mine elvis dvd & videos are dusty! big el had some great watches but he liked them full of diamonds!

Yep! even mine elvis dvd & videos are dusty! big el had some great watches but he liked them full of diamonds!

TCB baby, Taken Care of Business. The king had a big ass belt buckle with this In diamonds naturally, he wore It all the time. :elvis: Thankyouverymuch

TCB baby, Taken Care of Business. The king had a big ass belt buckle with this In diamonds naturally, he wore It all the time. :elvis: Thankyouverymuch

That's just reminded me of one of my fave movies, Taking Care of Business (also known as Filofax)

"Here's to the Cubs winning the World Series, and to big tits!" - Jimmy