When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Favorite line from a movie?

maxman

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"He's only mostly dead" - Princess Bride

"Herb Brooks: I'll be your coach, I won't be your friend. If you need one of those, take it up with Doc or Coach Patrick." -Miracle, 2004

"Herb Brooks: When you pull on that jersey, you represent yourself and your teammates. And the name on the front is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back! Get that through your head!" - Miracle

Naked Gun 2 1/2

Sex Shop Assistant: Why should I tell you, copper?

Drebin: Because I’m the last line of defense between sleaze like this and the decent people of this town.

Male Shop Assistant: Oh, hi Frank. Say, we got that model D83 Swedish sure-grip suck machine that you ordered.

20309832.jpg

Naked Gun 2 1/2

Drebin: Because I’m the last line of defense between sleaze like this and the decent people of this town.

Male Shop Assistant: Oh, hi Frank. Say, we got that model D83 Swedish sure-grip suck machine that you ordered.

20309832.jpg

Drebin to Sex Shop Assistant,'It's a gift" :lol:

Naked Gun 2 1/2

20309832.jpg

I had to go watch that again, classic. :)

• 4 weeks later...

"Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a f*ckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. [censored]. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: p*ssy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here."

Al Pacino, Scent of a Woman