When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Favorite line from a movie?

maxman

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What does Marcellus wallace look like?, what? What aint no country I have ever heard of, do they speek english In what? what? ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER, DO THEY SPEEK IT? Decribe what Marcellus Wallace looks like,... what? SAY WHAT AGAIN, I DARE YA, I DOUBLE DARE YA MOTHER FUCKER. Does Marcellus Wallace look like a bitch? what? bang :D

I love that bit :D

Butch: You okay?

Marcellus: Nah, man. I'm pretty fu*kin' far from okay.

[Zed screams and moans in agony]

Butch: What now?

Marcellus: What now? Let me tell you "what now". I'm gonna call a couple of hard, pipe-hitting niggas to go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. [to Zed] You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy?! I ain't through with you by a damn sight! I'm gonna get medieval on yo' ass!

ving.jpg

What do you mean, Im funny? You mean the way I talk? what funny how? I mean whats funny about It? But Im funny how? I mean funny like Im a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? Im here to [censored] amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How am I funny? How the [censored] am I funny? What the [censored] Is so funny about me? Tell me? tell me whats funny? Joe Pesci In Goodfellas

"I don't care if he's Mohammed I'm hard Bruce Lee"

Snatch

"Boards don't hit back"

Enter the Dragon, B.Lee

Enter The Dragon was the greatest martial arts movie of all time. Bruce Lee died just a few weeks before It's release In 1973. He never got to see the termendious success of the movie. Boards dont hit back but Bruce sure put a ass whuppin on that guys ass. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Enter The Dragon was the greatest martial arts movie of all time. Bruce Lee died just a few weeks before It's release In 1973. He never got to see the termendious success of the movie. Boards dont hit back but Bruce sure put a ass whuppin on that guys ass. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

He sure did. I really liked this film, you could really see some of his JKD principles shining through in the sequences :)

As for Snatch, it has to be one of the best gangster films ever, love it!

He sure did. I really liked this film, you could really see some of his JKD principles shining through in the sequences :)

As for Snatch, it has to be one of the best gangster films ever, love it!

I have never seen Snatch but everyone I know loves It, I will rent It this weekend :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Jerry Maguire.......

Rod: This is what I'm gonna do for you: God bless you, Jerry. But this is what you gonna do for me, Jerry?

Jerry: Yeah, what can I do for you, Rod? You just tell me what can I do for you?

Rod: It's something very personal, a very important thing. Hell! It's a family motto. Are you ready Jerry? I wanna make sure you're ready, brother. Here it is: Show me the money. Show! Me! The! Money! Jerry, it is such a pleasure to say that! Say it with me one time, Jerry.

Jerry: Show you the money.

Rod: No, no. You can do better than that! I want you to say it brother with meaning! Hey, I got Bob Sugar on the other line I bet you he can say it!

Jerry: Yeah, yeah, no, no, no. Show you the money.

Rod: No! Not show you! Show me the money!

Jerry: Show me the money!

Rod: Yeah! Louder!

Jerry: Show me the money!

Rod: I need to feel you Jerry!

Jerry: Show me the money! Show me the money!

Rod: I love black people.

Jerry: I love black people!

Rod: Who's your [censored], Jerry?

Jerry: You're my [censored]! Show me the money!

Rod: Uh! Congratulations, you're still my agent.