When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my new HBB gold (finally)

nice watch, just beware about the hublot logo and hublot words on the movement... i saw a picture somewhere once when the decal was coming off... it could damage or cause the movement to malfunction. if you could remove them, i think it would be best too. i saw newer 'hublot' movements where they now engrave the words on the rotor instead of the stick on decals, you might want to investigate those.

classic story of "if theres a will theres a way"..........Amazing how you can get what you want if its what you REALLLLLY want :thumbsupsmileyanim: Glad this story has a happy ending.....

Enjoy your beautiful Hublot.

nice watch, just beware about the hublot logo and hublot words on the movement... i saw a picture somewhere once when the decal was coming off... it could damage or cause the movement to malfunction. if you could remove them, i think it would be best too. i saw newer 'hublot' movements where they now engrave the words on the rotor instead of the stick on decals, you might want to investigate those.

This watch will soon have a new rotor! With straight-round lettering, butr via decals. Engraving is not possible!

• 3 weeks later...

Stunning Pics. Enjoy it bro.

I just got another HBB RG with ceramic bezel (as the old one was a wee-bit scratched). Am gonna put the new HBB crystal (that I bought from a fellow member) on it. The new crystal is the correct thickness. Couple the new crystal with the leather strap that I have for HBB....should come out nicely.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...