When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Free (sorta) to My Rollie Bros...

jmb

If anybody needs little compartmented boxes for keeping small parts, screws, springs, etc. just PM me. Only charge will be enough to cover postage, PP fees, and shipping supplies. Right now a limit of 3 per request, one of each style/size.

Carbide lathe cutting inserts come in these and the boxes are normally tossed so outside of me getting razzed at work about digging through the trash my cost is nil.

post-24124-127349736808_thumb.jpg

post-24124-127349738327_thumb.jpg

highoeyazmuhudee may be correct but anybody that wants any are welcome to them. For one "large" and one "small" it works out to $3 domestic and $4 international.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, mine have arrived and I'm very pleased with them, thank you! :tu:

20100521003.jpg

The little one fits my B&R strap bars perfectly, and the medium sized one holds my spare links from my straps! :D

I've not really got many spare parts at the moment but these are great as the slide tops fit snug to the plastic dividers, so your parts won't get mixed up if the box gets shaken around, and they require a firm push to get them open as they are so secure, so the lids aren't going to fall off :)

They're perfect really, and I can't believe you would find better for the money unless you were spending out more on dedicated stuff! Not only that but they are delivered to your door, what more could you want?! :D