When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I sprung a surprise on my Skyland...

gtanak

So the door bell rang again.. keeps ringing these days, well so does my credit card company.

I always wanted to do a little storyboard.. play director for a while.. so here goes.

So i open the door, lo and behold... a package from China, heavy one too... OMG all in 3 days? After some hasty unwrapping....

bce01.jpg

What the...?

Let's get my Skyland out for this surprise...

bce02.jpg

What? Now i have a birth cert too? WHere's Wally?

bce03.jpg

bce04.jpg

Can i stay here forever??

bce05.jpg

bce07.jpg

bce06.jpg

Thanks King for a great box and the speedy delivery!

Nice! Where did you get that box?

Just a tip though, the abbreviation SA is mostly used for the Super Avenger, yours is a SKyland Avenger that one is mostly referred to as a Skyland

Thanks for that tip my friend! Was hesitatnt to put SA... Shall amend that... :p

Got it from King. Dealer section

Ok I had to read this twice to follow along. Must need coffee.

So you bought a box set for a Super Avenger?

Yeah, I believe the box is intended for the Super Avenger... but i bought it for my skyland. Clear enough? Coffee on the brew...

well technically its now just the Avenger since Breitling have changed the name of the watch dropping the Skyland off the name :thumbsupsmileyanim:

When did that happen? They've got three or 4 watches with the word "avenger" in their name... The Avenger seawolf.. avenger skyland... and the super avenger....... Never knew they took the "skyland" off.... :g:

When did that happen? They've got three or 4 watches with the word "avenger" in their name... The Avenger seawolf.. avenger skyland... and the super avenger....... Never knew they took the "skyland" off.... :g:

Yeah just heppened recently (2010)

the other names all stay, Avenger seawolf, Avenger Seawolf Chrono, Super Avenger.

They just changed the name of the Skyland Avenger to simply Avenger. Dropping Skyland, you can see it on their website its simply called the Avenger.

In 2010, the Avenger Skyland was renamed to just 'Avenger'. Everything remains the same aside from the addition of 'Swiss Made' on the dial. While these changes happened at the same time, they are not indicative of the change. The addition of Swiss Made to the dial happened prior to the name change.