When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Closest Pam 249 dial See page 10 for the Final Piece

Rolexfinder

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

No pre-paid for this project. I invest both money and effort by myself, dont worry.

For update, since I want to surprise you guy. my dial will be launched within this May.

For List of the member who want this dial, let me finish my dial project first then I will contact you guy 1 by 1.

Moreover, hence this project is limited, I might not be able to get the order for more than 1 dial per each person. :) I want to share this dial to the member as much as possible. Hope you guy understand this point.

For price, I can say it wont be cheap :p But there will have a gift for who are in the first group buy list.

Thanks for everyone who follow up my post from the beginning. :) I already got the lesson from my previous project. So I put effort the most in this project. :) As a hint, the dial of Pam 249 is one of the hardest dial to replicate to 100%. By now, 90% close to gen guarantee. Another 10% is in during correction. Everyone already wait for this project for almost a year. Only 2 months more, this wont be the problem, right? :victory:

Best regards,

Paul

• 3 months later...

Looks good!! Congratulations on crossing the finish line of this project. Is it at all Gen to have gold hands? I don't know if I like the blue.

(just so everyone is clear, this is not the new dial .. it's a photo of a gen, to show what this new dial is used for)

post-22602-0-75011300-1310242035.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So what's the word on hand production? Are there hands in the works as well, or ?

Hands is on the process after I got the finished dial. :) Hence they are seperated between Hands and dial section, I dont want my lume color into 2 shades. :p

Just to make sure, it is 37mm?

It is 37mm per gen.

Hello,

Because there are the waiting lists since last year, I sent the PM who wait for this project since last year first before I post here. Anyway, here it come the finished dial that send for me from my source. I have to say thank you for all of you who wait for this project and who give me suggestion. If I don’t have you guy, this project wont be existed! :)

From the start since the first prototype till the very last prototype (the 5th), it took time to get the direction for the factory to make it clear (Language different problem :p). In order to get the very close and nice dial, from mass production in the first place, factory have to change plan to make it 1 by 1 due to my condition (got a lot of complains from them that this work wont make the profit to them every time I met them like “If I knew this was the very difficult since the first place, I will charge you more!).

And, we go :), I proudly present OEM Pam 249 dial. :)

IMG_4581.jpg

IMG_4579.jpg

IMG_4578.jpg

IMG_4577.jpg

IMG_4582.jpg

Best regards,

Paul