When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seiko Night Monster

arniezac

I know that the Seiko orange/black monster is a firm favourite amongst all the watch forums.

I've been on the lookout lately for a black monster to add to the orange one that I already own.

However, I've just been thrown a bit of a curveball by a recent discovery.

nightmonster.jpg

The Seiko Night Monster. An ion plated black monster basically, and I was wondering if any of my friends here have any

experience of it. How durable is the coating for example.

From what I've been able to gather, it seems to be only available in the far east, but thats not going to stop me trying

to get one, because I like it a lot.

I have been a big fan of Seikos for years. I have had several and not one of them have let me down. I have never had a problem with any of the surface coatings, :g: never. The overall quailty on Seikos Is very high. I dont think you will have a problem with the Ion plating on any Seiko due to there high quailty standards and applications :good: Mike

Might have to put this one on hold for a while as I've just managed to win a Black Monster on the bay.

If anyone is interested though, I found one that is selling right now on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEIKO-Night-Monster-SZEN002-Diver-Limited-Edition-/140408301236?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item20b0fca6b4

And no, I'm not affiliated with seller :bleh: