When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Got my second 5G P.O. from Paul today... movement D.O.A.

HMSS013

...this is my second time buying from Paul...and i must say that other than a bad movement in this second order i've been extremely satisfied.

the timepieces are always excellent, visually, but this recent one was not ticking when it arrived. :cry2:

but i am patient... i'm sure Paul will live up to his reputation and assist with an exchange.

I wore my DSSD w/swiss all weekend while I was demolishing a small barn on my property. Swinging 1lb and 10lb sledge hammers over and over and over for two days. Watch continues to work flawlessly.

It makes you wonder what they do "in transit" to break them.

Sorry about your non working new watch.

But usually for me if watch case, dial printing, sapphire crystal etc. are very high quality and you definitely like to keep that watch, maybe is better to not send it back and make a full service for movement instead of replacement? :g::whistling:

I mean, if dealer will sent to you new replacement watch, then yes, movement can be working perfectly, but maybe this time you will got watch with some minor( or bigger) "cosmetic problems".

I have learn that in rep business is perfect look and dead movement better, than not so perfect look and working movement. Only if we are talking about high end rep- with serviceable movement. If you really really like that model then service is needed done probably in the future, so do it asap.

But, that is just me, my 5 cent. ;)