When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is that DW up to?

ubiquitous

Cyclope 128. Clark doesn't have an equivalent and it can be a difficult crystal to source. Then again, if you're willing to spend $400, you can get one quite easily!

I'm wondering about the 7206, though. Hadn't Rolex dropped riveted bracelets by the time the 7031 first showed up?

Yessir- I've got a gen 78360 on mine :)

Thinking of getting a gen one too. :)

Cyclope 128. Clark doesn't have an equivalent and it can be a difficult crystal to source. Then again, if you're willing to spend $400, you can get one quite easily!

I'm wondering about the 7206, though. Hadn't Rolex dropped riveted bracelets by the time the 7031 first showed up?

If one is really seeking satisfaction in a 7032, then all I can say is that getting a gen T128 is worth it. As Ubi says, "Quality over quantity"... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The 128 - is it the same as another one but with the date cyclops added?

If so, what's to say a cyclops couldn't be removed off an easily available crystal (sub, for example) and then glued on the similar-to-128?

The interesting thing about the 7031/7032 is the size of the crystal needed. It is much larger in diameter than most, hence making it rather unique. I do not know of a crystal of similar size sans cyclops.

The only other crystal that I know of that is similar in size is the 25-130, however that has the cyclops oriented for a 3:00 date window...

Just got the DW in the mail today!

Here are the pics.

P1013314.jpg

P1013320.jpg

P1013315.jpg

P1013317.jpg

P1013319.jpg

P1013318.jpg

After handling the Yuki cases, I'm very impressed with the DW case. Great price point for this case, considering that you get a proper bezel (225 is in proper place) and a proper crystal. The CG's are nice and square. The engraving on the case back is surprisingly nicely defined. The only thing is the engravings between the lugs. I hope this is a temporary thing for DW.

Experts! Please chime it!!!!

Great price point for this case, considering that you get a proper bezel (225 is in proper place) and a proper crystal.

That was a very nice surprise, especially for those who might want to save up a bit before splurging on the gen! Do you have an incoming dial?

That is a pretty good price, though... Considering that most that I've seen are in the $300 - $400 range (I've even seen some in the $500's)...

That was a very nice surprise, especially for those who might want to save up a bit before splurging on the gen! Do you have an incoming dial?

Hey M! I already have a dial for this project. I was still scouring for the proper handset and the proper bezel. With this DW case, I can now swap parts between my Yuki case and come up with a half decent 7032.

Yuki mentioned that the hand set should be in the second week of June...I think that is what DW mentioned also...hhhmmmm... :g: