When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Full ceramic gold Hubllot

Mickey Padge

:D FYI - Robert (PWC) now sells these as well for 329USD + shipping if you want to go down that route? The experience with dealer is broad and varies from :thumbsupsmileyanim: to :wounded1: I have had 50/50 with him. I always got my money back, even if did take 3 months. I am not sure if Mary has no stock, or if the stock is sold out at her level and at the producer. Has this been asked?

Personally I wouldn't give that guy a penny, he is a complete and utter [censored], with many, many complaints all over the forums. Drop shipper too, no QC with a background of scamming multiple people on ioffer. Not worth the risk, there are people that have never received watches from him, or even received a refund :thumbdown:

Ah well, anyone else got theirs yet? How many people on here actually got one ? Makes me wonder if they didnt have that many to begin with... Still no update on another batch yet so I just ordered a white rubber / RG one instead for the summer and will have to wait patiently till one of you guys fed up with theirs or she manages to get some more ;)

hey guys,

only the gold one is full ceramic right?

the silver one is ss of course but the rest is all the same quality right :) cause its from the same maker?

oh and btw is only the gold version out of stock?

dam this hbb makers are killing me :lol:

thats so crazy, i want a hbb so bad, but i dont know wich one should i get, and every week another batch of hbb comes out, and that makes it not easyer for me , oh lord :lol:

$238!!!! WOOOWW, it is a very very good price!!

But I never heard about TrevorTime before :g: . Is he a trusty dealer? Is he offering Quality control or he is doing dropshipping?

I just dealt with Mary and her service was fantastic.

thanks

Edited by fitipaldi

• 1 month later...

$238!!!! WOOOWW, it is a very very good price!!

But I never heard about TrevorTime before :g: . Is he a trusty dealer? Is he offering Quality control or he is doing dropshipping?

I just dealt with Mary and her service was fantastic.

thanks

Trevor is fine I guess if you're the type of person that likes to exchange 20 e-mails with a dealer (& on very different timezones too). If you need anything service wise that's above the norm, you'll have to explicitly request it. At least he offers free shipping if you order 2 or more watches. Also, you can choose a free rep mont blanc pen for every watch you buy, which write very well (for the non-fountain pen type at least). Though, I'm still trying to figure out how to get the other rep mont blanc pen i got (which is a fountain pen) to work. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...