When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling AD Accessories Costs (USA)

Bike Mike

Navitimer stainless steel, yes you heard it right... stainless steel bracelet: $1400...!! :lol:

How is this in relation to the fact that the watch itself uses an outhouse (no pun) movement which is actually worth $350... (in wholesale for these Swiss brands it's probably costing $150 or even less)?

Luxury brands and their prices... "insane" is way too mild word to use here.

Yeah that what is was thinking ;-)

But maybe you have to have some proof of owning a gen Breit?

You'd need to show proof of ownership of a gen Breitling to buy a buckle? No way... I didn't realise Breitling was run by Stalin... :)

I've heard of some ADs asking for a serial number of the watch its going to go on but I think you could easily get around that. These prices are crazy I'll just buy used bracelets and polish them up a bit.

I dont get what a AD would do with a serial number? It is not like they have access to Breitlings database where they could cross ref. the serial to the model, year sold etc. The only thing I can figure would be to cross ref. the model to the bracelet/strap size you would need.

If you want a strap, just go to a AD and tell them the size. If they ask for a serial number tell them you have a Omega or some thing and you prefer Breitling straps. They hae no reason to turn you away.

Thanks for the info Mike, very interesting (and shocking) reading. I dread to think what the AD prices are in the UK..... :black_eye:

Cheers! :drinks:

Welcome. You guys get the shaft across the pond on prices, swag and all things related to Breilting. :thumbdown:

:drinks:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...