When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's no wonder some long time members drift away...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

But it's still sad when people lack proper manners..

Talking about proper manners.. where i come from people say hi, good bye, good morning and ask you how you are. I have live int he US for 10 years and kids here do not give a [censored].

... Many times these new members wont take a minuite to say "thanks" or "kiss my ass" I mean not a word. These people are usally gone within a short period of time, they gather Infomation then they are gone....

You are maybe right, but people are who they are. No matter what you do or with who you will be dealing good polite communication is key of success. It`s nice to say "hello" or "thank you"-simple and short answer is also well enough usually. These word`s don`t need nothing more than 1 or 2 sec from you but they can give much more-positive picture from you. Even if you will buy only one watch from here or you will seeking some information /help only once, think of the future. You never know when you need somebody`s help or know-how in future.

You are maybe right, but people are who they are. No matter what you do or with who you will be dealing good polite communication is key of success. It`s nice to say "hello" or "thank you"-simple and short answer is also well enough usually. These word`s don`t need nothing more than 1 or 2 sec from you but they can give much more-positive picture from you. Even if you will buy only one watch from here or you will seeking some information /help only once, think of the future. You never know when you need somebody`s help or know-how in future.

I agree 100% :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I still stop in to look and read, but for the most part I've gotten bored and moved on. I still have most of my frankens, yet can't bring myself to selling them off; however, for the most part I know I could never wear them again. Other than that, I've been sticking around to sell off my 4 years worth of collecting parts ;)