When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chinese Replica Corrected Date Wheel

just got this picture from king...

she said she has the new version and it would be no problem...

but look at the picture.. not a new version in my opiniion and also totally messed up screws... (the screws on the caseback also look like a kid tried to open it with a knife)

hope she didn't send this one out.

I told her that I don't want to have it and she should look for a new one...

photo2uu.th.jpg

Edited by oberblender

just got this picture from king...

she said she has the new version and it would be no problem...

but look at the picture.. not a new version in my opiniion and also totally messed up screws... (the screws on the caseback also look like a kid tried to open it with a knife)

hope she didn't send this one out.

I told her that I don't want to have it and she should look for a new one...

photo2uu.th.jpg

This is the same old version pal :)

yeah, I know... and the screws are really messed up... I would have been so angry if I'd had gotten it like this... not wearable with those crooked and messed up screws...

She said she is taking it back to the factory and getting a new one...

but now I am pretty sure she just said "yes new version, no problem, in stock..." but she only meant the "new" movement with the jewel on the center wheel...

probably there actually is no new version for this model... :-/

These are the new secs @12 with slightly fixed DW position and smoother movement. They're beautiful. Don't forget to tell King I recommended you!

yeah, told her you sent me ... :)

glad I asked for pics, though... if she would have sent out the first one, it would have been a desaster... ;) the pics of the second one look very nice. hope it looks that nice in flesh, too. :)

King claims that all she now stocks is the new updated version in all models. She sent me some pics, I dunno maybe I've been looking at them for too long but the DW still looks very similiar to the old one to me

EDIT: actually scratch that... just had a look in comparison with my RG/Volcano's and it does seem to be a improvement in that the wheel cyclops is not being cut but not enough to warrant a upgrade on my current reps but certainly worth it on a new purchase.. Ok time for a silver themes I reckon :)

photo1m.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

got it today, since I had it forwarded via the uk to avoid customs issues...

I can confirm it is the same old date window... but my actual watch looks very good... no screw problems etc. secs @12 seems to move very smooth.

I really like the watch and stared at it for some minutes now... :)

I am seriously considering this watch but need to know if they have corrected the other flaw with the silver outlines. Can you verify for me if there is silver outline around the hour/numeral markers on the dial? I can't see for sure in the photo from your dealer. Looks like it does but it could have been a silver border beneath the lume but goes around the hour/numeral markers on the dial.