When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone doing a 1665 SD project?

ubiquitous

May have this case coming available as a freebie sometime soon.

Details- 1665 MBW case with the HEV hole drilled out and ready for a valve. This is a mid case only; you will need the crystal, crystal ring, washer, bezel, insert, crown, tube, valve and caseback to make it a complete case. However, this is a decent starting point, and you can't beat the price.

Overall condition; it's fairly knicked and beaten, but most of the scars will be hidden under the crystal ring anyways :) CGs have been shaped and lug holes have been drilled. Could probably use a polish; I will leave that up to whomever ends up procurring this case.

And on to the pics...

IMG_5232.jpg

IMG_5237.jpg

IMG_5240.jpg

IMG_5236.jpg

IMG_5233.jpg

I will probably limit this to Platinum members as eligible only... Details to follow at a later time/date (I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to choose a recipient just yet).

Cheers!

//ubi

Hey gang,

Okay, I feel some clarification is needed here. I've had many PM's asking about this item, offering payment, etc. So, here's the low down...

1) The case will be offered free, gratis, on the house, my treat.

2) I will need to devise some method or contest to 'win' the case. I wish I had one for everyone interested, but unfortunately, I only have the one.

3) This will be open to Platinum level subscribing members only.

I want to offer this with a fair chance to all. Once I figure out how to do this, I will post more details :)

Cheers!

//ubi