When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Perfect Sub From Josh Arrived Today--flawless.

gioarmani

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah, I'm getting my relumes done by these people:

http://florida-watch.com/adn62/default.aspx

The owner sent me this:

We charge US $ 39.99 to relume and pressure test any of the watches you specified.

You may bring them into our store location; or if it more convienent to do so, ship them by UPS. In the venbt you choose to ship them, there aill of course be return shipping and insurance charges. We strongly encourage insurance on all watches.

Should you choose to visit us, we are located at 2828 Central Avenue. (I-275 to 5 Avenue, south to Central, west on Central). The blue building located in the middle of the block.

Sounds good

Did anybody refer you to them or how did you find about the relume and waterproof service - I didn't see it advertised. Also, did you tell them they were reps? I would love to know how this turns out if you decide to use them. I think I would use one of my cheaper reps to see how it turns out first and to make sure everything is kosher.

I have a rep I could probably test it out on also. Sad thing is that I really like even my cheap reps.

hmmm, gio, $40 for relume work. I would love to see how it turns out. please be sure to post the aftershots of the relume process. this could turn out to be beneficial to US members, if they do not need to have watch service, they can possibly bring it to this place, IF they do a good job. By the way, with your handle and your gf's pic, neither of you are Americans. am I right? just curious.....great pics. Please post some 005 pics with your gf also.

hmmm, gio, $40 for relume work. I would love to see how it turns out. please be sure to post the aftershots of the relume process. this could turn out to be beneficial to US members, if they do not need to have watch service, they can possibly bring it to this place, IF they do a good job. By the way, with your handle and your gf's pic, neither of you are Americans. am I right? just curious.....great pics. Please post some 005 pics with your gf also.

I asked them to send me some before/after shots of their lume work and I plan on visiting their shop, so we'll see.

Actually, my handle is more an homage to Giorgio Armani, my favorite designer--we are America though; I get that alot. :)

As soon as the 005 arrives I'll do a shoot with it too.

Looks like they are no longer a registered user on eBay but here is the info listed in the "About Me" section.

Florida Watch and Jewelers Supply

We are Florida Watch and Jewelers Supply, LLC located in beautiful St. Petesburg, Florida. We are small family run operation that has a real store front and real people working in store. Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm and we do break for lunch between 12:30 and 1:30 PM eastern. Our contact numbers are 727-327-1100 or mobile number of 727-504-7668.

A little about our HISTORY....

The business was originally started from scratch in the 1940's. During the next 50 years we acquired little millions of dollars in watch parts and jewelers supplies. The business was started by William H. Garriques. In 1974, the business was purchased by my father and moved into the 20th century with a modern computer system and several other approaches. The tradition has continued.

Personally, I am trained bench jeweler and watchmaker. We have available to us the ability to purchase from hundreds of companies and have hundreds of thousands of products available. We stock a heavy stock of standard SWISS parts and JAPANESE parts that include, Seiko and Citizen. Additionally, we can get GENUINE ROLEX and PATEK watch parts. Any item you desire (within normal consideration), we can list for you as an auction. If there is an item that you wish to purchase that is a jewelry item or tool, we can do the same as well. WE DO NOT HAVE LIMITS!

While we are not a unique kind of business, we do believe that we are unique in the way we usually try and get things accomplished. We try and get all orders out that day and scan for completed payment EBAY orders twice a day. If there are unique shipping needs, we do ask that you call us ahead of time so we can make sure it happens. We generally ship with UPS as they pick up from our store daily.

As for international packages and USPS packages that require special needsm the following applies. We only goto the post office on Tuesday and Thursday. In our town, the post office is about 1 hour wait. There is an additional cost for handling these postal matters as we have to pay someone to do this task.

Thanks "G". I really like Joshua's perfect sub and your pictures are great. Other than the pearl, this is probably the best looking off the shelf sub I have seen...

Let us know how the insert replacement goes and post some more pictures.

Everyone like your pics! B)

As far as the date mag goes, it's just the pics.

The pearl could be better, but I've already bought an aftermarket insert from Raymond jewelers :)

Great review and even greater pics!

The camera shake is understandable . . .

123391-20982.jpg

Who's that babe?

That's my fiance' (ever notice if you add an "n", you get the word "finance"?).

Anyway, the camera blur was actually in photoshop, but didn't come out as I had expected. She didn't want me to post them because she thinks the Cannon makes her look "fat".

As far as the date mag goes, it's just the pics.

The pearl could be better, but I've already bought an aftermarket insert from Raymond jewelers :)

Don`t think so....

I compared other Pics of the the Sub and it`s defenetly too far on the right side..

Compare to gen...

Rg Tribal

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...