When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pre-V Hands - Ready to Rock 'n' Roll

fishgodeep

Evening chaps

We are ready to go !!

First 75 sets shipped to distributors and I have another 75 sets

For CONUS Sales - please contact Mattusss and/or cskent69 who may be starting their own sales threads

For APAC Sales - contact bwhitesox (prevhands@smithandclyne)

For EU Sales contact me - happy to look at group buys / bulk purchase with appropriate discounts

Price is US $40 + local postage costs subject to type of postage required by the seller/purchaser etc

I'll sell for $40 inc postage in EU ;)

I've done the distribution thing as I need a hand to keep up with the growing demand for these little projects , hopefully everyone will get what they want and the consistent service you'd expect.

Sincere thanks to the guys who've stepped forward to help on this :clapping:

Specs

Extended lume on hour and minute hand

Wider lume area on hour an minute hand

Thinner frame of second hand leaf

Lume colour is off white - not pure white but you would describe as white

Lume strength is pretty average , not superlume for sure

Pictures

The new hands are installed on my 201/A and 203/A , the 205/A has the original L style hands that were masterfully re-lumed by Zig to match gen pics, they are next on the to do list.

I hope you like them!!

Thanks for your support as always - keep the Pre-V fire burning !!

FGD

th_P1030994.jpg

th_P1030996.jpg

th_P1040002.jpg

th_P1030990.jpg

th_P1030987.jpg

th_P1030985.jpg

th_P1030983.jpg

th_P1030982.jpg

th_P1030980.jpg

th_P1030979.jpg

th_P1030966.jpg

th_P1030963.jpg

th_P1030962.jpg

th_P1030959.jpg

th_P1030957.jpg

th_P1030936.jpg

th_P1030933.jpg

th_P1030934.jpg

th_P1030938.jpg

Guys - totally at work right now - so will post instructions tonight!!!

Just FYI, I do not have them yet from FGD. So I obviously can not ship them until I do. Look for my post around 9PM tonight!!! There will be instructions and everything...

CS...I am wwwwwaaaaaiiiitttinnnggggg!!!!!!!

I'm in for a set!

I hope CONUS also includes Canada, after all, the States will annex us eventually!:bicycle:

Guys I'm helping FGD out for the APAC region as he has provided so much for this forum it is the least I can do.

Please email me at prevhands@smithandclyne.com with your screen name/how many sets you require and a shipping address.

Once the hands have reached me from FGD I will reply to you with the paypal details and get them in the post to you.

I will also then put up a for sale post for the remaining hands.

Please email me at prevhands@smithandclyne.com with your screen name/how many sets you require and a shipping address. Once the hands have reached me from FGD I will reply to you with the paypal details and get them in the post to you.
PM you Bwhitesox Edited by jitai

Guys I'm helping FGD out for the APAC region as he has provided so much for this forum it is the least I can do.

Please email me at prevhands@smithandclyne.com with your screen name/how many sets you require and a shipping address.

Once the hands have reached me from FGD I will reply to you with the paypal details and get them in the post to you.

I will also then put up a for sale post for the remaining hands.

i am willing to help out for my fellow guy in Singapore... pls advise min for shipping ...

Morning All

Quick update - ALL HANDS GONE

I can hardly believe it , in less than 2 days 195 sets of hands gone out to distributors / committed to EU orders.

This leaves me with 5 sets for my self , 2 of which I have used!!!

I've already pressed the button to get some more made, this time it should be 30-40 days lead time

I'll be offering Hour and Minute sets with the forthcoming (end July) 201/A , 202/A and Pre-A 002/009 dials so if anyone has missed this first batch , hopefully not to long to wait

Thanks to everyone for their support and especially to Mattusss , cskent and bwhitesox for making this such a quick success!!

Cheers

Simon

FGD