When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Time to show off. Post your Breitling Navitimer wrist pics !

Guest Daytona1984

Guest Daytona1984

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy either the A23322 or the A13330 for my new project.

I'd love to see what they look like on the wrist !!!

I'm also happy to see pics of other Navitimer modells :)

Thanks for sharing your pics

A23322

A23322.jpg

A13330

2a13330.jpg

R - I really think you need to sell me your Navi now. :D It's awesome!!!

will keep you in mind Stace...but doubtful it will ever leave the box...the v1 arabic is simply one of the best...the lume is really nice for a rep, too...both dial and hands...was pondering having Z relume it while he works the dw swap and coordinates the crystal work - but its good enough so i decided to pass for now...once it comes back with a "better" datewheel and double AR, it'll be close enough for me...and it looks awesome on the green nato - and a cool funky look with the tan python homer strap...

@daytona --> search out polexpete's awesome franken...he modded it to eliminate the sunken dw and added a gen datewheel - which makes all the difference...his Navi is by far the best rep/franken Navi on any board!...

word of advice -- you might want to trim your signature...it's length is giving me mouse fatigue... :pardon:

R-

Guest Daytona1984

i really love the a23322, but i can't live with the sunken dw...

i have a eta7753 which would eliminate this issue, however the radius of the dw is larger then the radius of the 7750 dw. as a matter of fact the dial/date window of the rep fits a 7750 and the problem with installing a eta 7753 would be, that the dw would'nt be correctly visible...

any suggstions?

@Importr: Fighters is my absolute fav. in the Navi line. Brushed case & bracelet makes it so much nicer. Awesome watch... I wish they'd rep it properly.

quote> i really love the a23322, but i can't live with the sunken dw...

i have a eta7753 which would eliminate this issue, however the radius of the dw is larger then the radius of the 7750 dw. as a matter of fact the dial/date window of the rep fits a 7750 and the problem with installing a eta 7753 would be, that the dw would'nt be correctly visible...

any suggstions? <

Fit a gen Navi dial, and shave off 0.5 mm from the radius (making it 1mm smaller in diameter). This will fit into the rep case. However, the rep a7750 tricompax is thicker than the normal 7750 and most probably thicker than the ETA 7753, making the dial sit lower - that is if you bought the tricompax rep case.

I only know this because i put a 3-6-9 dial & movt into a rep tricompax case - and the dial sat nearly 1mm lower than it should've done.

Maybe a Fighters case would make the dial sit in the correct position, and then use the cal.23 caseback.

Anyhow, you'd still need the correct Breitling DW font for 7753....which is gonna be difficult.

And another thing! For some mysterious reason Breitling omitted a concealed pusher for quick setting the date...something that always bothered me. Obviously, you'd lose the quick set date function by using an ETA 7753.

quote> @Importr: Fighters is my absolute fav. in the Navi line. Brushed case & bracelet makes it so much nicer. Awesome watch... I wish they'd rep it properly. <

Yes a beautiful watch in its own right...but the 3-6-9 configuration was becoming a bit tiresome in my chrono collection! Hence the switch to tricompax. :) As for repping the Fighters properly: it's not rocket science to get it right, but then I doubt that they have access to the Genuine! :whistling:

I wish I could find a gen panda dial Fighters - now that is my other grail Navi!

Edited by Importr

A Navi pictures thread? How am I going to contain the drool???

Navitimer two-tone tricompax - gorgeous

DSC07476.jpg

Navi World - the Supreme Navitimer:

DSC07560.jpg

On the wrist (iPhone pic, excuse the quality:)

IMG_07511.jpg

The Breitling Family:

Front:

DSC07569.jpg

and Back:

DSC07579.jpg

What I wake up to every morning, full of decisions, decisions and more decisions... :o)

DSC07595.jpg

P.S. If he has some, I'm putting BOB's kids through college :drinks:

Breitling Navitimer Two-Tone - exquisite dial and two-tone, so decided to go with a very plain calf strap on deployant:

DSC07566.jpg

DSC07568.jpg

With the original two-tone bracelet:

DSC07505.jpg

The Montbrillant Datora with a fairly simple black dial with complex slide rule, looks really nice with the brown croc (BOB) and deployant clasp (fitted an hour ago, so no pics yet)

Here it is with the Navi bracelet:

DSC07548.jpg

The Navi World is pictured with a rep strap, but I went for a honey tan tang buckle number, just to try it out, but this watch really goes better with a deployant IMO.

Funny what a strap will do to a watch, I got a Breitling style deployant clasp and a 20mm deployant strap in navy sharkskin and put that on my Citizen Calibre 8700 with dark blue face, think it looks really good! A beautifully designed dial and incredible functionality. It's almost illogical to bother ourselves with these silly watches that require so much care and expensive maintenance (and watch winders!) when we could ALL be wearing accurate, reliable, gorgeous timepieces that don't need maintenance every 40 hours!

Calibre 8700 navy dial with navy sharkskin:

DSC07561.jpg

...and yet I have 5 automatic watches and 1 solar-powered one... ;) I don't believe in batteries :pardon:

Cheers guys :drinks::drinks::drinks:

Guest Daytona1984

to all:

thank you guys for all your pictures !!! i love all of them :) please don't stop posting !!!

@Importr:

thank you so much for your advise. i will get back to you once i started my project ;)

• 3 weeks later...