When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dealing with Precioustime UK

nick-dot-t

Just wanted to know if anyone has dealt with PreciousTime? I bid for a PAM127 (beautiful watch 1:1, Swiss Unitas 6497 swan neck, sapphire dome) on ebay successfully and then asked the ebayer where he got it from and he gave me the link. The watches look very good and the ebayer has since bought another watch. Has anyone got any experience with them. Please let me know if you do. I emailed them and got an instant reply (UK based I think so are on GMT time). They are also sourcing me a 22mm buckle. All the signs are good.

P.S. I'm not on commission, but any would come in handy. :p

i haven't bought anything from them but as far as i know, they are top dealer...i've read a lot of positive feedbacks about them...and yes, they are UK based...so u should get your watch in the shortest possible time...

go with them, you won't regret!

Just wanted to know if anyone has dealt with PreciousTime? I bid for a PAM127 (beautiful watch 1:1, Swiss Unitas 6497 swan neck, sapphire dome) on ebay successfully and then asked the ebayer where he got it from and he gave me the link. The watches look very good and the ebayer has since bought another watch. Has anyone got any experience with them. Please let me know if you do. I emailed them and got an instant reply (UK based I think so are on GMT time). They are also sourcing me a 22mm buckle. All the signs are good.

P.S. I'm not on commission, but any would come in handy. :p

Very nice guy. You can't go wrong with PT.

bought 3 watches from precious time 2 weeks ago,he answered all questions instantly via e-mail.I paid the money into his account on the Tuesday and received my watches on the Wednesday!!Good packaging,good service and the watches were fantastic,all in all the perfect all round dealer.p.s the waches i ordered were a 14k day date,2005 daytona seconds at 6 black and red,14k yachtmaster with champagne dial.

• 3 weeks later...

More expensive than the others, but he ships from the UK so you can cut down on worrying and waiting. In terms of quality he sells the same stuff as the other dealers, save for the latest sub generation or MBW/WM stuff. There is less to choose from though than with the drop shippers....

Due to not drop-shipping, he will have stock with him, but for obvious reasons, more of the popular watches. For the EU, no customs problems and quick delivery. :thumbsupsmileyanim: