When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Space Dweller "2" prototype

mastergod

Just saw this for the first time.

This thread is a prime example for the knowledge, ingenuity and spirt of this great forum.

Congratulations to all fo you who contributed.

I am sure once the final result is revealed you can all be very proud of this great cooperation of unselfish individuals.

One day in the future we all should maybe take the best of these custom projects and really present them to the respective watch companies.

Independent form any outcome it would be very interesting to see the reaction.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just saw this for the first time.

This thread is a prime example for the knowledge, ingenuity and spirt of this great forum.

Congratulations to all fo you who contributed.

I am sure once the final result is revealed you can all be very proud of this great cooperation of unselfish individuals.

One day in the future we all should maybe take the best of these custom projects and really present them to the respective watch companies.

Independent form any outcome it would be very interesting to see the reaction.

That would definitely be an interesting scenario :good:

Outta the box and on my wrist! SL Lume mix is amazing! Will send more pics, specs and credits when I get a proper camera.

post-2870-0-28226500-1310756864.jpg

Lume pic came out crap - its green for everything apart from orange secs. Very happy with it, definitely a keeper-beater

post-2870-0-07922600-1310836794.jpg

mg

Fantastic, mastergod! I love how you simultaneously brought the Exp II's styling back into the 1950s, and forward to the late 1970s. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I heard a weird squeeking noise and gathered it must've been Steve McQueen turning in his grave, roaring "Damn it Domi, why didn't you set me up back in the 1970's????".

Man, I can't recommend Domi enough - what an amazing craftsman and artist he is. Nothing too big, nothing too small apparently. He gets the pieces, is silent, then delivers everything as desired. He is definitely an "ender" - he ends it. On this project he modified every piece supplied.

mg

EDIT:

Better pics in fresh post here