When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Life in Florida

P4GTR

Over the past few days since my first "Life in Florida" post, i've had a few more things to show you... All two of you that looked. :lol:

(click any of the pics for high-rez if you want to see their beady little eyes up close)

Out the back door to our house, is always interesting. I have no idea what these are...

IMG_4031.jpg

but they are BIG!

IMG_4027.jpg

There are tons of frogs, lizards, insects, everywhere at night. You walk around outside and they are banging into you. Went to walk the dog, this was on my doorstep.

IMG_4034.jpg

In the road, this was ran over the day before. Picture is only a piece of it. Probably a black racer snake, non venomous, very fast snake.

IMG_4038.jpg

A baby armadillo plays out in the woods. About the size of your fist. (I was mountain biking, only had camera phone with me..)

babydillo.jpg

Our seagulls are becoming more and more crafty :lol:

Gull.gif

Speaking of birds, even Mariner the Macaw is snoozing reading my threads... :1a:

IMG_3948R.jpg

Stay tuned, never know what will try to attack me over the next 24 hours. Maybe a FL panther? Don't expect pics of that!

Nice! I don't think I'd like to live around bugs that big. :yuk:

I went for a mtn bike ride on Sunday too, why is it we always see the best wildlife from the bicycle seat, when the camera is put away?

Jeeeeeezzzzzz......Florida? Bugs? Snakes? Crocs? These should be the one that should attack you:

summerbabes77.jpg

summerbabes95.jpg

summerbabes10.jpg

summerbabes14.jpg

and they crawl at nite, too, but backside down:

summerbabes88.jpg

summerbabes89.jpg

summerbabes128.jpg

BTW: when they these pesky little nits starts attacking, let me know and mwah and Nanuq will move there

to help you take care of them! :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hike wins :D

Maybe I should do a 'Life in Australia' thread.

I could show you 7 of the top 10 most deadly snakes in the world, big old saltwater croc's and every colour of shark other than purple.

But hey you already know we're a big friendly country. ;)

Ken

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, the FL saltwater camel. Bush Gardens needs to add those to the petting zoo immediately.

KB, do it. But they have to be your pics if your going to!

Theres been more critters, but i've been dodging and weaving rather than making photo ops out of them. Maybe another installment soon.