When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pugwash's Iwc Gst Titanium

Pugwash

Occassionally, I like pop in to revisit this thread just for the pics. I can't get over how incredibly great this GST is. Definitely one of my favorites!

Thanks. :D

I'll have to do a whole new photoshoot of it soon ...

How about a range of hi-res desktops? :D

Any thoughts on the SS version of this watch?

Just curious...

I have both the SS and Ti versions with the black dial and while they are similar they are very different in character. The SS watch has a brushed bracelet with polished mid links and also has silver hands and hour markers. As a result it is more dressy and not as easy to read in certain lights, particularly the sub-dials. The black SS is simply a dressy rather than a sporty chrono.

I also have a genuine dial for my Ti which I will get fitted together with a swiss 7750 movement.

Next, I am considering fitting the rep dial from the Ti into the SS and getting the whole SS watch PVD coated and luming all the hands white and painting the main chrono seconds red similar to my genuine Orfina Porsche Design chronogaph. I think that that would be a killer watch.

Thanks. :D

I'll have to do a whole new photoshoot of it soon ...

How about a range of hi-res desktops? :D

Great I can add it to my screensaver at work :)

• 1 year later...
Pug, incredible looking watch - enjoy that beauty....If you had to pick what would you say you like better, the 3717 or this GST ti?

Luckily for me, I don't have to pick.

I wear the 3717 more, but I don't know if that's because I like it better or if it's more wearable.

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the thread resurection ^_^(not really it's a sweet watch)

I have just purchased one of these, and received it today. It is a really nice piece, I think I will get ther day/date wheels swapped out for ETA versions in the future too! B)

Just wondering if you can get IWC gen/rep kevlar straps for this watch? The lug size is confusing me...

Any input would be greatly appreciated :D

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...