When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I think i captured the single sided AR correctly

Cats

I've been trying to photograph the single sided AR job done by Caruwe for some time now.

This morning a certain light gave almost the correct impression of the AR and it's beauty

( in real life the dial get's a slight brownish hue which i can't capture untill now )

This are 2 of some more shots that i made

wristywithUWEARII.jpg

wristywithUWEARI.jpg

What your opinion on the AR job ??

Carpe Diem

Cats

You say a brownish hue, the few I have had done seem more yellowish to me. Do you know if he has changed his AR at all? Mine were also on black dial PAMs

Is your lume colour captured right in those pics or is it off colour because of the light you are trying to get to show the AR?

They are great pics though, please dont tell me you used an iPhone 3G!!! as Proj always does in his nonchalant way and which I can never repeat!!! ;) Though I have the 4 now so its much easier but still not as good as those mate :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@ PeteM what i was trying to say is that the with the AR the black dial gets a ultra dark brownish hue.

The crystal it self gives a yellow/brownish hue. I don't think that Finepics DD changed the AR proces.

The dial is indeed an older DSN dial with a Flav Flavour lume.

The crystal is a DSN one , i don't which version but it is from the same time frame as the dial.

Thanks for all the positive remarks on my PAM 111H ( orginaly built by T , to former Tourby on this forum )

Carpe Diem

Cats

@ PeteM what i was trying to say is that the with the AR the black dial gets a ultra dark brownish hue.

The crystal it self gives a yellow/brownish hue. I don't think that Finepics DD changed the AR proces.

Thanks mate, sorry I misunderstood what you meant mate.

Funny though as when I fitted on of his ARs against a PAM 127 EL dial it went a purply blue almost gen like AR though it didnt against a 005 dial!! Go figure...Know idea why!!

The original tint of my AR is golden/brown for sapphire glasses!

But if you clean it (before installation) with

something like nano coating etc. it can turn a into bluish tint.