When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Do You Think About This Pasha Seatimer?

Guest Sql_pl

Ruby posted than new Cartier for sale. It is fitted with an ETA movement... looks to be quite nice.

The problem is I cannot find too many gen pics... maybe you know where to find some more gen scans?

Here is the rep:

121460-21501.jpg

121460-21502.jpg

121460-21503.jpg

This watch is quite cool... and different frm all other watches...

Cheers!

the first rep i picked up a few years ago was a pasha convex grid (eta) and i still love the looks of it... a cross between giorgio armani and arnold schwartzenegger. there are very few reps of the 'convex' grid which is the man's version of the watch--most have a flat grid like the smaller women's version. the seatimer seems to be an attempt to update the image of the watch and perhaps give it a more masculine look.

121497-21494.jpg

Edited by Watchwatcher

A dealer might switch the strap/buckle--or better, the dial-- for you, or maybe you can go w/ an aftermarket strap if the buckle is the same...at worst, sourcing a date wheel for the 2824's and 36's (one of which i assume is inside) shouldn't be too much of a problem as long as you are not too picky about the font. I also wonder if some flat black paint mght do the job on the "rubber" ring...

Otherwise, it's a pretty accurate rep for the dough--this one is on the Things to Make Arch Broke list

• 2 weeks later...
tonton: how is the rubber / metal bracelet, and how is the black rubber bezel part?

Looks very nice :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It is honestly as good as i imagine the gen to be, no exaggeration! From seeing the gen (not handling it) it looks dead on.

Also, the marker font is not nociably different as far as i can see.

I think kenberg meant the 6, 9 and 12. They don't curl in as close as the real thing, and the one has the serif slightly different. I don't think it would be immediately noticeable to many, and not many will even know what this is! The black datewheel is something else, but it still looks nice with a white datewheel. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yeah i can see it now, good spot kenberg!

I dont think you'd notice it if you werent looking for it.

The black datewheel is the most obvious flaw, but can be partially corrected with a new datewheel.

All in all, for the price, its a great watch, and this coming from the most anally retentive of people (mE!) :D

Personally I find this watch silly, something like going scuba diving with a smoking suit.