When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My franken 6538 James Bond

forrestal

Superb Build! Love that dial I cant bring myself to age my 6538 iv aged a few watches, i also modded the corvus strap even corvus liked it and has featured my modded strap on there blog! again well done on a super build! glad to know other goldfinger fans!

Edited by aeromatic

Wow!!! That spider dial is just gorgeous! :wub: How on earth did you do that and make it look so great??? :drool:

Thanks friend, to get that aged look you have to spray the dial with glossy transparent paint and put it in the oven for a few minutes... :D

Edited by forrestal

Beautiful watch and a great,great modding job. Incidently, if you or anyone is interested in a truly nice james bond strap which has the correct buckle as well as the cloth keeper, look up a Watch U Seek forum member "aliasrichmond" he sells the straps in 18,20 and 22mm sizes.Go here to see photos

Beautiful watch and a great,great modding job. Incidently, if you or anyone is interested in a truly nice james bond strap which has the correct buckle as well as the cloth keeper, look up a Watch U Seek forum member "aliasrichmond" he sells the straps in 18,20 and 22mm sizes.Go here to see photos

Sorry but the strap colors is totaly wrong :thumbdown: .....The one closet to Bond strap is only The Corvus Real Nato Strap. I have modded it in Raf style strap

Edited by forrestal