When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Canada Goose jackets

prdubis

Yes, you can get the same or better quality for 100-120$...

You really believe you can get the same or better quality feather down jackets for $100 to $120?

I can see you are going to blow a lot of money chasing cheap buys.

Ken

You really believe you can get the same or better quality feather down jackets for $100 to $120?

I can see you are going to blow a lot of money chasing cheap buys.

Ken

Yes, I used to import and resale Moncler jackets for two years now, I was selling the same jackets as yours...

I have people on the ground in China who hand check my goods, they can get cheaper but not at the quality I expect, therefore I seriously doubt yours were the same quality.

Especially when the buyers of these jackets have all confirmed there is no obvious difference between mine and the genuine items.

Ken

I have people on the ground in China who hand check my goods, they can get cheaper but not at the quality I expect, therefore I seriously doubt yours were the same quality.

Especially when the buyers of these jackets have all confirmed there is no obvious difference between mine and the genuine items.

Ken

I have several genuine Moncler jackets and there was no obvious difference between the ones I was welling and gens neither...My best friend is in China too and used to source the best quality for me...

But don't worry, I am not in the business anymore...

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As Ricardo Montalban used to say. " It is better to look good than to feel good."

if 500 dollars of less warmth is ok then go for it. Just be wary of double digits below zero Fahrenheit

might make you wish your parka is a bit more cozy.