When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

did you ever had trouble at a airport in germany with reps?

deniz21

hello guys, tomorrow im going for a quick trip to turkey, and since its the first time i fly with a rep :D do i have to ecpect trouble while coming back to germany? do they check the watch on my wrist?

maybe there is a thread about that, but i realy have no time to search :D i still have to decide wich one i take for the trip...hublot, panerai, omeaga or breitling :)

so if someone knows this, please let me know :)

thanks

OH AND I HOPE THIS THREAD DOSNT GETS CLOSED LIKE MY LAST :p

Hi!

I'm a frequent flyer in Europe - no one ever checks the watch on your wrist! If you don't carry a bunch of fakes in your suitcase or hand luggage, no prob. The one on your wrist is safe.

Cheers,

Whatever

+1 Deniz, I have never heard of a member having trouble with the watch on there wrist,just keep them out of your luggage. Have a great trip my man :thumbsupsmileyanim:

thanks mike :)

i will make some nice pics , for you to see how good it was :D

That would be great Deniz,Im looking forward to seeing those pics of Turkey,you are one lucky guy. I would love to go to Turkey,but be careful with the hash,did you ever see the movie "Midnight Express" :D

thanks man :)

no i never saw it :D maybe its better i didnt ha :D

dont worry my man, there are many cousins and friends who will take good care, to beware me of those nasty and hot girls in there way to small bikinis :p

When you get back from your trip please watch the movie,one of my all time favorites :good: It's a true story about an American,Billy Hayes,google his name. Have a safe trip Deniz :victory: Mike

I carry my reps with me all the time while traveling thru Europe. Once a security guy asked about my watches and wanted to see them. I showed them, he said OK, and then I went. If you are carrying a varied selection they won't mind either (just don't carry 5 of the same watch).

Like the other said, on your wrist, nobody will bother you.

Besides some of our reps are hard to spot even with a lupe. How would a security person at the airport know any better?

I hope you guys means customs, right? Because bringing fakes is probably illegal in most European countries, but i think most customs don't care if you don't got 20 of the same watch. They won't probably care if they understand the watches are souvenirs or your own.

Because what the hell does the security have to do with what you bring as long as its not a danger to flight safety.

+1 Go fly :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I've been a few places even Italy wearing my AP Roo RG :rolleyes: - Never ever had anyone question my wrist watch - I always put it in the tray during check in along with keys - laptop aso. :winkiss:

It would take some nerve to ask you about your watch - it's kind of intimate, on your body. Just don't bring any other watches - IMO that could wake interest from Customs.

I fly abroad every 2 weeks and sometime take 2 or 3 reps with me to work on them at the Hotel. Only once I had my cabin suitecase case checked by the customs. I had a GMT master on my wrist and my BK Sub and my 4th gen PO were in a watch bag in the suitcase. I was pretty confident with the quality of these one but you never know if the custom officer is not a member fo rwg :unsure: ! they saw them and asked if they were mine and the only comment I had is "nice watches, do not lose your bag". Or they were searching for drug, or my business man look saved me :bleh: ...

So do not be afraid of traveling with a good quality rep and enjoy your journey

OH AND I HOPE THIS THREAD DOSNT GETS CLOSED LIKE MY LAST :p

hehe...

my turkish friend ;)

You wont get in trouble if you dont say that your Muslim on FFM Airport

or light up your panties with a pocket ligter :animal_rooster:

Just kiddin'

Someday, sometime we must get together for a OUZO-RAKI session :drinks:

Have fun in T

thanks my man :) talk to you soon, now im soon on m way to the airport :)

thanks TX , yeah i think you are right, but i take only one with me :)

see you all soon

deniz

I hope you have a good time, brother :) Are you just going on vacation, or visiting relatives? Seasons greetings to you :tu:

• 3 weeks later...