When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Good deal on 1575 rolex mvt...

automatico

someone is going to get a good deal, a tt jubilee bracelet would sell alone for $300

"Comes with a generic gold tone and ss jubille style band"

maybe $30 not $300

I'd want to see pics of the movement before getting too excited about this one.. It could be rusted out and barely working, or it could be an ETA or Tudor modified ETA....

"Comes with a generic gold tone and ss jubille style band"

maybe $30 not $300

I'd want to see pics of the movement before getting too excited about this one.. It could be rusted out and barely working, or it could be an ETA or Tudor modified ETA....

:bangin: i clearly read that wrong...lol my bad

"Ok, and where do you read it has a 1575 caliber? "

Because that is what comes in these watches, I have a couple...bought them for the movements.

This is not my first rodeo.

"Comes with a generic gold tone and ss jubille style band."

I did not assume the bracelet to be worth anything but if it has a genuine clasp...the clasp is worth about $25.

The dial and hands are worth $50 - $75.

The case with solid gold bezel and gold cap crown is worth around $150.

"I'd want to see pics of the movement before getting too excited about this one.. It could be rusted out and barely working, or it could be an ETA or Tudor modified ETA...."

I bought a couple items from this guy and the watch will be exactly what he says it is.

Sorry for the bother, keep buying 1570/75 on eBay. :animal_rooster:

• 1 month later...

A....I think the mis-communication was that this movement is a 1575...which is a 1570 w/date = 1575 movement....however, if you open it up the engraving on the plates will say "1570"....never 1575...

Now....it's a totally different story to assume that this watch has a 1570(5) GMT.......which is what some consider a 1575 to be...but are not....1570 GMT would obviously only be found in 1675 and 1655 watches....the movement would have all the additional gearing required for the GMT 24 hand

which the watch for sale here would not have......

BUT....this is a good price for a Rolex with a 1570(5) movement....especially if the movement is clean and running.

"Ok, and where do you read it has a 1575 caliber? "

Because that is what comes in these watches, I have a couple...bought them for the movements.

This is not my first rodeo.

"Comes with a generic gold tone and ss jubille style band."

I did not assume the bracelet to be worth anything but if it has a genuine clasp...the clasp is worth about $25.

The dial and hands are worth $50 - $75.

The case with solid gold bezel and gold cap crown is worth around $150.

"I'd want to see pics of the movement before getting too excited about this one.. It could be rusted out and barely working, or it could be an ETA or Tudor modified ETA...."

I bought a couple items from this guy and the watch will be exactly what he says it is.

Sorry for the bother, keep buying 1570/75 on eBay. :animal_rooster: