When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Here's Quality Control pics of my 236 from Josh being sent today. Real Deal girls! Game Changer!

tanya

i may have missed this, but does anyone know if the a7753 196 will have flat subdials or recessed?...

boy, this really hurts the market for those that have the sought after old case chronos... :whistling:

Gen 196 dial is completely flat, no recessed dials at all. I think that is what may be delaying the 196 A7753 release, the probably goofed and made them recessed again :D (just speculation of course)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

First of all, the quality is really stunning, it's one of the best rep I have ever seen. It won't need any mod for me, the date wheel font is maybe not as bold as the gen put I will keep it like this. AR is perfect, and the movement works great. The CG looks good and the lever is tight.

I've only replaced the strap for this nice OEM black carbon one as the one provided with the watch was the usual bad quality croc stamped. The deployant buckle is the new one, far better than DSN one.

As predicted, the caseback is WRONG for a 250 (serial is 451/500 and should be ????/2800) but that won't be a big problem.

Here are some pics:

P1000071-1.jpg

P1000076-1.jpg

P1000072-1.jpg

P1000073-1.jpg

P1000074-1.jpg

P1000075-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

awesome watch! besides the crown guard lever, there is an obvious gap between the bracelet and lugs on the bracelet version. after seeing prdubis picture below, i think the problem is with the case. it seems that his strap (which i assume is 24mm) doesn't fit either ... notice the gap on either side. my conclusion is that the case was made roughly 2mm too big. any thoughts? i just received my quality control pics from king and decided to wait until these problems are fixed. god damn we are picky.

P1000075-1.jpg