When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Attention Norwegians

asciwhite

I have a DSSD that got stopped by EMS today. Its "Missing commercial Invoice" I called EMS and because of my very nice attitude I got a tips that there is a ban on packages from China to Norway at the moment. So EVERYONE is checked. I have no idea what to do. I need to get an invoice from my dealer for something. And since he cannot write "Rolex watch $xxx" I have to figure out something :(

Any tips? They want me to send them a invoice for the package with my social security number and full name and address...

Now THIS is fun *NOT*

Hmm.. That is not good.

I received two packages last week, without problems, one from China and one from Singapore (a PloProf and a D&G for the missy)

Think they will have a though job to check everything from China! :rolleyes:

Good luck ASCI! Try to get an invoice for " Used mechanical timer".

Say it like it is. It's a novelty watch. My "Rolex" was stopped once and I said it was a rep for personal use and sent the pay pal information. No problem in the mail 2 days after.

Many watches has been stopped on the way to my door in Norway, but I have always given the pay pal documents.

As far as I know there is no rule in Norway to get a replica if it's for personal use?

NORing

Thanks NORing.. I know customs is very relaxed on reps in Norway... I will just have to get a invoice that doesent say $400... Better with $100 or $50....

I will figure it out somehow..

@NORing

---> Now, this is indeed very discriminating

for ALL persons with split personality!! :bleh:

Good luck again @ASCI!!

Cheers

George

Sorry it was Mike the naked sailor that wrote that. Me, GI Joe on the other hand would never write anything about laws and regulations;)

10-4

@ George. I sent you a PM because its not an authorized / trusted dealer here on RWG. But he is a very nice guy :thumbsupsmileyanim: I have bought from him for more than 2 years now..

Aaaaand where trough :D Now the question is how much did this "adventure" cost me??? No more than $38... Now that is good news!!!

Im starting to get my packages through Reg Airmail me thinks.......

post-21269-003458600 1285859669.jpg

Aaaaand where trough :D Now the question is how much did this "adventure" cost me??? No more than $38... Now that is good news!!!

Im starting to get my packages through Reg Airmail me thinks.......

@ASCI

The bad news:

They did place a new mini "neutron-bomb-device"

inside the package... so beware!

Neutron rays are going thru 99% of all materials

(except reps) - depending on intensity of the rays

all living individuals (except split-personalities)

will get killed in a period of minute or weeks!

So beware - if you dont belong yet to the ever growing

group of ppl with split-personality or dissociative identity disorder

2 things will save your live:

1.) Wear a watch on each arm and leg

while opening the package

2.) Buy and be sure to drink some Absinthe before

opening the package

Good luck!

Hope this helps

George

Dont worry George :rolleyes: I am so seriousy fucked up an individual the rays will get confused and loose their direction on the way to my body..

Lets rather drop some acid and open the package :D Then I will have the full experience of the condenced energy the rep is made up of and realize we are all energy condenced slowed to a lower frequency, and that we are all one. There is no time no space and we are only one mind experiencing itself as it passes through itself on its way to a higher dimension... We are all dreams of ourselves and there is only one god! Love :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Now!! I cant wait to get my DSSD

PS: Did I mention i am bipolar and have a borderline personality? This is true actually :lol: