When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vac a7753 vs. ETA 7753 pics

vaccum

Ohhhh, nice.

Well, parts are definitely not all interchangeable :D , how do the dimensions compare? Do you think we'll be able to drop our ETA 7753 movements into the new reps without any modding?

No reluming of the sub-dial at "6", or just not finished yet? :)

So is the A7753 date wheel identical to the ETA one (teeth look different)?

YES, Swiss movement fits and work perfect! :D

Subdial @ 6 too small :(

This is actually good news for me, as my ETA 7753 250 in the less accurate case, that has everything SuperLumed by Hijack, should fit into the new cases then :)

Any chance of you uploading some uncompressed/original sized pics so we can see the quality of the finish of the parts?

Great stuff, thanks for this! Is it just me or does the rep date disc seem to be printed towards the inside of the disc? At about the same measurement as the rep date window is off by? ;)

So it seems a better date disc and a new dial (from DSN?) would correct this small problem, if you really wanted too that is.....

Makes you wonder why the rep factory did it that way, they could have reproduced it exactly as the gen it seems.....

excellent pix...thanks for sharing!...

regarding the dimensions of the a7753, can you please measure/compare it to the a7750 so we can tell if it would fit/align to replace an a7750...especially dial side to stem dimensions for alignment...and datewheel position...

..judging by the first photo, A7753 is just ready to have minute counter on 12 and on 3 at the same time...You can use the position you want :) A7753 was designed to ... match replica makers' needs :D

Anyway, date wheels are not compatible.

Edited by PolonusTM

..judging by the first photo, A7753 is just ready to have minute counter on 12 and on 3 at the same time...You can use the position you want :) A7753 was designed to ... match replica makers' needs :D

Anyway, date wheels are not compatible.

Looks like its indeed the case, datewheel spring on the oposit side of the 7753, very clever!

Great stuff, thanks for this! Is it just me or does the rep date disc seem to be printed towards the inside of the disc? At about the same measurement as the rep date window is off by? ;)

So it seems a better date disc and a new dial (from DSN?) would correct this small problem, if you really wanted too that is.....

Makes you wonder why the rep factory did it that way, they could have reproduced it exactly as the gen it seems.....

I am wondering exactly the same thing. :g:

excellent pix...thanks for sharing!...

regarding the dimensions of the a7753, can you please measure/compare it to the a7750 so we can tell if it would fit/align to replace an a7750...especially dial side to stem dimensions for alignment...and datewheel position...

any insight on this?...anyone?...

Excuse my ignorance, but can the dial and subdials from new A7753 go on ETA movement? I have older version of ETA Pam 236 but it has a much worse dial with no depth to the subdial. I just ordered 236 from Vac and wondering if I can swap in my ETA movement without giving up Vac lumed A7753 Dial?