When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trevortime.info

Akilles

I never got angry for you sending me a wrong replica the first time (even if it's not very fun).

If you want to do a quality check on the watch it's good but when you send me the pictures on the actual watch the 20th Nov that you are suppose to ship me I assume that everything is in set! I transferred the money the 23:d Nov and it should have been at your account latest the 28th.

So that leaves us approx 10 days until the watch was shipped and I know what's going on. As I said; If you told me that you where going on a holiday I would understand and not start this topic.

If you have send me the watch. Please send me the tracking number.

And to be honest. The watch you send me the first time was a very, very bad replica comparing to the pictures on your webbsite (look at the picture attached):

/Akilles

ufff.. hate to see stuff like this. Albeit slow, trevor's an all around honest guy and will set things straight with a tag like the one you received. He mentioned that his wife is also going to give birth soon. Hopefully trevor will take heed of this thread and step it up when it comes to email responses. If these kinds of things become too common, it would be a shame. Good luck with your situation Akilles and I hope trevor comes through in the end.

• 2 weeks later...

I got an email from him today saying 'Back from holiday'

I just wish I had got one saying that He/she was going on holiday!! Rather than just stop in the middle of the communications and stop replying......

Can someone clear up if Trevor/ Le Hu is a male or female? I had assumed male but some have refferred to Trevor as a She..... Any one definitively know?

He is not approved dealer here (RWI and RG only), however, i have very pleasant experience with him about two weeks ago. Order,payment,delivery to LA- 5(!) days through SF custom. Communications was great, even after payment. Really don't know what to add.. I guess it's usual stuff, you should be lucky .. I mean, you can read a lot of negative feedback about some dealer, but your transaction is very good, then, one day ,everybody happy, except you :black_eye: Have you use his strait e-mail ?

trevor123.bobo@gmail.com

You know , this sort of statement without being sure is only hurting our community. If some new person ( such as myself ) saw this comment it would hinder me considering doing business with this individual. Not every one reads all of these threads as thorough as some. I realize you said oops a couple posts further but , what if the newbie didn't read that far down ? He is an approved dealer and I'm sure that he just didn't acquire that privilege from the bottom of a cracker jack box :)

I'm sure he'll come through.

My $.02

I went there a couple of days ago and the Google prohibition on the site was gone.

just visited his site and got a random file trying to open itself on my pc. weird...

I'm gonna mention it to trevor. Hopefully he's aware of the site problem and will take measures to fix it. every chance it gets google and firefox are trying to direct me away from the page... :(

Ah this is my mistake. I read a bit more, and it seems that Google's web crawling robots report the info to Mozilla, not individual users. So Google thinks the site is bad. Mozilla site says if/when Google changes it's mind, Firefox will remove the block notifications.

There does seem to be a virus issue with the site. Certainly my computer flags up warnings when I try to access it.

This has been the case for some time.

• 1 month later...