When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Search DSSD V5

Lutero

Each version has very minor flaws. Nothing that would make it a bad watch. One has bezel insert problems and one has dial problems. No rep is perfect! Of course the 2010 v5 (trevor's style) is almost $100 less for exactly the same quality.

Each dealer is free to charge you as much or as little as they want. Pricing is not standard.

I had been led to believe that the cartel DSSD ultimate/V5 etc bezel insert in terms of the 10 and thickness of the indices had now been improved since its release and reviews on here.

Is that correct does anyone know?

In respect of Trevor I am not sure whats going on with her, there has been a few posts regarding some problems and lack of response to communications of existing customers, I suggest the OP checks this out before placing an order.

And remember there is a holiday in China till about the 10th, I think....

Its also important to remember that 99% of new rep buyers freak out about their first few purchases and go crazy, blaming sellers etc etc. Just relax and it'll be OK. Stop emailing them :help:

pete: the noobfactory dssd has fat dial hour markers and the v5 2010 dssd has an insert which is 1mm too thick and an unfinished pearl.

Forgive my ignorance, and English. I'm Italian. I have read RGN trevor problems and poor quality of the movement, but I asked him for an original swiss eta movement. There is DSSD with an original movement swiss eta?

Who is BK? A salesman?

What does Noobfactory?

Thanks

Forgive my ignorance, and English. I'm Italian. I have read RGN trevor problems and poor quality of the movement, but I asked him for an original swiss eta movement. There is DSSD with an original movement swiss eta?

Who is BK? A salesman?

What does Noobfactory?

Thanks

BK is a member here who supplies rep rolexes, he seems to favour noob factory rolexes, noon factory being a replica rolex factory in china. BK offers the DSSD noob to which he hand picks decent ones and check for genuine Swiss eta movements inside, he also adds his date wheel overlay which is closer to the gen than the standard noob watch.

So all in all for the extra cost he removes alot of the headache.

pete: the noobfactory dssd has fat dial hour markers and the v5 2010 dssd has an insert which is 1mm too thick and an unfinished pearl.

Thanks mate :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Who is BK? A salesman?

What does Noobfactory?

Thanks

There are 2 kind of high quality DSSD rep right now. One kind comes from a factory we name NoobFactory. This watch is sold by Cartel dealers and forum member BKLM1234. He is a modder in the USA. It used to be called Ultimate v3 by dealers.

The other watch has no factory name, so we call it the 2010 V5. Trevor sells this watch.

Confusion comes because Cartel dealers decided to call their watch Ultimate v5 ... oh no! Two watches named v5 now :ph34r:

BKLM1234 mods his NoobFactory watch to make it better, also personally checks for troubles.

The Trevor 2010 v5 watch has ETA Clone and also real ETA Swiss. You have to ask Trevor for this upgrade.

Its also important to remember that 99% of new rep buyers freak out about their first few purchases and go crazy, blaming sellers etc etc. Just relax and it'll be OK. Stop emailing them :help:

All you noobs are all spoiled these days with the high quality of these newer replica watches. :thumbsupsmileyanim: I still find it funny how people complain about the smallest details. Im used to having to spend $500 on gen parts just to make the watch wearable. Now you can get an amazing rep out of the box for just a couple hundred bucks, and they are really good quality.

3 or 4 years ago there was nothing that was as good as all these new watches coming out. Even the basic submariner reps were all junk except for MBW's and the odd other ones but they were hard to get and super expensive. Now you can buy an almost perfect rep for $300.. its just amazing compared to just a few years ago. Im still shocked everytime i see one of the new Noobfactory offerings. even with the minor flaws, they are AMAZING replicas.

Dizz

All you noobs are all spoiled these days with the high quality of these newer replica watches. :thumbsupsmileyanim: I still find it funny how people complain about the smallest details. Im used to having to spend $500 on gen parts just to make the watch wearable. Now you can get an amazing rep out of the box for just a couple hundred bucks, and they are really good quality.

3 or 4 years ago there was nothing that was as good as all these new watches coming out. Even the basic submariner reps were all junk except for MBW's and the odd other ones but they were hard to get and super expensive. Now you can buy an almost perfect rep for $300.. its just amazing compared to just a few years ago. Im still shocked everytime i see one of the new Noobfactory offerings. even with the minor flaws, they are AMAZING replicas.

Dizz

Thankfully your long memory allows you to let us know how lucky we are.....

I recall an old story my dad use to tell me .. that in the old days the streets were covered in phone boxes and TVs were the size of small cars.....:p

And banter aside - maybe if it wasnt for these discussions on the details then we wouldnt have the quality of reps we have today and we would all still be spending silly amounts on our reps to make them more gen like....... Hold on I still do !!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well as soon as I purchased my DSSD from trevor ,I Had a winding problem sent it to Vac for a check and a upgrades...low and behold there was a broken screw which caused a skip in the winding of the watch... instead of a smooth wind it would wind smooth 2 or 3 times then skip like a chain on a bicycle sprocket..Vac recommended I send it back to Trevor....or He could remove the bridge....rather than go thru all the trouble and expense in sending it back...I told Vac to remove the bridge and I just wind the watch every 2 days or so.

I guess next time Ill have to buy from BK....Thought saving a 100.00 or so would be worth it ..turns out not so.

Edited by stretchrunner

@Stretch runner

I read your post with interest then your interests caught my eye so I started reading that.... as I read through it though I lost the will to live.....;):p

I am becoming convinced to buy from BK. I hope he also fixed the flaw in all of the pearl that comes off rep DSSD. Someone who has already bought, as is the color of metal? I love the bright steel, like the originals.

I bought some other rep Omega, Cartier and that I no longer use. You think I could sell them on the forum or i need permission?

Edited by Lutero

I'm thinking of buying from BK, I read many positive reviews. By trevor save $ 150 but several members have complained and it scares me.

At this point, I ask you: the changes you make BK (mnumeri the right, the bezel centered) interest me little, what I care for my DSSD is that it is the best steel and that the movement is in good condition, it is the V5 that the pearl is fixed. There are many other vendors offering the DSSD (Silix, josh etc ...), but which of these sell the watch with the features I need. The DSSD, which sells BK is the best in noobfactory V5? $ 150 for those changes that are not interest me too much. You have to give me some advice?