When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beware of the 1959 'Big Log' Bracelet

freddy333

Due to the sudden appearance of a number of '59 'Big Log' 20mm vintage 7206 bracelets on ebay, most of which appear to be coming from Asia (generally, Hong Kong), I think it is safe to assume that this bracelet is now being repped & aftermarket parts sellers (such as NDTrading) are attempting to scam buyers. It strains credulity to think that a half dozen rarely seen bracelets would suddenly flood the market & all coming from the same corner of the world (a corner that has become notorious, in the past year, for repping vintage Rolex bracelets with great accuracy).

On the positive side, I would expect these soon to be available through our normal channels at the usual aftermarket prices.

Yeah i noticed this also.. you NEVER see these big logo's and in the last month, they are all over the place and selling for up to $10,000!!!!!!

Didnt Nanuq say that yuki had one coming out sometime soon???

I think this clasp is the most beautiful clasp I have ever seen. I cant wait to see them at a reasonable price.

dizz

I was similarly suspicious some months ago, when 7836s started popping up far more frequently--and still selling at $300-500! Not nearly as rare as these Big Logos, but their appearance preceded the new 1655s, and the appearance of rep 7836s from various sources. Good for us, bad for the big-bucks bidders...