When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yes, By God . . . I Was Serious

TJGladeRaider

In response to a recent post where I mentioned that I was so fond of the "Perfect SD" that I actually bought myself five of them, a received a number of PMs and E-Mails. A lot of people apparently found it difficultt to believe that I would buy that many of those.

Marketing studies reflect that for every person that writes in, there are some enormous number of people who had the same thought but didn't bother to write. If that's true, a whole lot of you must find it difficult to recognize true mental illness when you see it.

So, without further ado, I shall bare my soul, reveal the depths of my depravity and confess my human frailty in supplicant prayer for understanding, if not absolution:

Here are my "Perfect" and "Best" watches from Brothers Joshua and Eddie Lee

post-223-1159385324_thumb.jpg

Here are a few of my vintages . . . I think you will recognize the ones in the rotating carousels for what they are - I have a bunch more coming.

post-223-1159385360_thumb.jpg Thank you Brother George.

And here is my general RX box

post-223-1159385377_thumb.jpg

I also have a boxes for Omega, Panerai, Breitling, Franck Mueller, Chanel, Patek Philippe, etc., but this was a post about Rolexes so I'll keep it simple.

I do find much comfort in the fact that there is a Rolex loving sad, sick sumbitch on the forum much sicker than I am.

:victory:

Bill

Yes Bill...you're seriously fucked up. But I can put you out of your misery... you need to send me a few of those beautiful watches. Otherwise you're soon to be able to challenge Tanfoglio. Now that would be scary, right? :lol:

Instead of buying 5 replicas, why didnt you buy one gen?

First, your ratio is way off - more like 15 to one.

Even if it were five, I'd rather have five very nice, dependable waterproof watches than have one gen watch and the questionable privilege of being able to claim that I had joined the ranks of those who paid an exhorbitant fee to be butt fooked by Uncle Rollie.

Bill

Bill, I must admit you have a serious case of the "watchoholic" disease!

Please pack ALL of your watches and send them to me. I will keep them while you are getting treated for you severe illness. :bangin:

The men with the White Coats will be at your house within the hour to pick you up! :bangin::D

We love you Bill... ;)

First, your ratio is way off - more like 15 to one.

Even if it were five, I'd rather have five very nice, dependable waterproof watches than have one gen watch and the questionable privilege of being able to claim that I had joined the ranks of those who paid an exhorbitant fee to be butt fooked by Uncle Rollie.

Bill

You're right, my ratio is off.

"one gen watch and the questionable privilege of being able to claim that I had joined the ranks of those who paid an exhorbitant fee to be butt fooked by Uncle Rollie."

I have no clue what you mean by this ^^

If you think Rolex [censored]s people, it seems strange that you have so many Rolex reps.

Bill, I must admit you have a serious case of the "watchoholic" disease!

Please pack ALL of your watches and send them to me. I will keep them while you are getting treated for you severe illness. :bangin:

The men with the White Coats will be at your house within the hour to pick you up! :bangin::D

We love you Bill... ;)

Ohhhhhh, wait til you see my other collection.

I have an:

1866 Henry lever action in 45 Long Colt - tell me what else you know of that was designed and manufactured 150 years ago that is as good today as it was then?

1888 Winchester 45-70 - With the hot PMC rounds, this buffalo killer will drive a bullet proof vest right thru you, and with the vernier tang site, it will reach out and touch!

Colt Single Action Army

Several Ruger Vaqueros

Colt Officer's Model .45

Ruger 44 Mag Carbine Rifle

Ruger .357 Mag Pistol

and various varmint killers

I also have a dog that would bite Jesus and a crazy little Colombian wife

Be sure those guys in the white coats have the correct address . . . dog food is expensive these days!

Bill

You're right, my ratio is off.

"one gen watch and the questionable privilege of being able to claim that I had joined the ranks of those who paid an exhorbitant fee to be butt fooked by Uncle Rollie."

I have no clue what you mean by this ^^

If you think Rolex [censored]s people, it seems strange that you have so many Rolex reps.

Hardly.

Perhaps you can tell me why Rolex charges 15 - 20 times what a virtually indistinguishable counterfeit costs. Could you possibly believe that those who pay that are getting real value for their money?

If you do not believe that Rolex [censored]s consumers, . . . let's just say that being an American, I do believe that you are entitled to your opinions.

Personally, I hope the clever folks at Guangzhou put them out of business.

Bill

Ohhhhhh, wait til you see my other collection.

I have an:

1866 Henry lever action in 45 Long Colt - tell me what else you know of that was designed and manufactured 150 years ago that is as good today as it was then?

1888 Winchester 45-70 - With the hot PMC rounds, this buffalo killer will drive a bullet proof vest right thru you, and with the vernier tang site, it will reach out and touch!

Colt Single Action Army

Several Ruger Vaqueros

Colt Officer's Model .45

Ruger 44 Mag Carbine Rifle

Ruger .357 Mag Pistol

and various varmint killers

I also have a dog that would bite Jesus and a crazy little Colombian wife

Be sure those guys in the white coats have the correct address . . . dog food is expensive these days!

Bill

Nice Guns Bill!

but I bet you aint got one of these? :blink:

124450-20799.jpg

IT'S about 12 lbs fully loaded! :blink:

got the case on gunbroker.com :Jumpy: just had to have it with the tommy!

My two favorite toys ,My DW6263 and me Chigaco typewriter!

124469-20795.jpg

Until you pick one up, a person has no idea how really heavy that is.

I don't have the full auto version, but I am tempted to buy the stamp and get one just to have it.

Bill

Hey bill

I am looking for a "NICE" sub 16610, for under 200 bucks ,any advice?

I don't see any problem.

Everyone sells a nic Chinese Sub with Swiss ETA for under $200, but I'd go for the nicer one sold by Joshua or Eddie Lee for a little bit more if it was going to be something I would wear.

One thing about it, you have a good selection of honest dealers here who will do you right.

Bill