When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franken IWC Portuguese 3714 Panda (gen 79350 movement, gen dial, gen tachymeter bezel, gen hands, gen crown/tube, gen strap/buckle, AR crystal)

Guest Daytona1984

Hi, im a new member here. Im in the market for a rep 3714 and hopefully be able to source gen parts for it like some of other forum members. How much does it cost to put gen parts like this piece? Also, if you are planning to put majority of gen parts in the rep, i don't even see a point of getting a rep and save myself $300. Sorry if I sound a bit lost, I am new to the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The Franken watches posted are built from collecting the necessary parts and having a lot of patience. There is no store where one can shop for that there is the ad and you pay full price. There are a coup,e of people who can get parts and if your lucky enough and have patience you will get parts to build a franken like this one. The other option is to buy parts that come up from time to time. Good luck with your journey the end makes the wait worth while.

Spending on how far you want to take your build and the dial and hands that you ask to buy the savings can be any where to a few thousand to more all depends.

Does your friend have a website where you can order a build; in other words, I'd like to know if I can order a build? Also, if he can, how much can I expect to save from a gen? I'm interested in either a Breit. Mont. or an IWC Port. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...