When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Red Sub pics as promised.

Justasgood

More to come once my watchmaker is able to remove the back. Case is pitted and the back is locked down. It is a 2mil serial dating from 1970 I think.

Once opened, he will snap some clearer dial photos sans crystal. Note: Crystal is the flat sided "Top Hat"....just sayin'

RedSub.jpg

These are from my HTC Evo:

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

Hands have been changed and the Tube snapped off at the case :-(

IMAG0107.jpg

I am hoping the owner balks at the repair costs and decides to trade it in or sell it for a few hundred $$'s.....Hey, a guy can dream can't he?

Rats, JoJo is on it. Okay, I'll go $300.

Hey JoJo you don't want that piece of junk. Did you see the background in the picture? That's a really important piece of something that fell out of the case. Honest. I think it's called the knurbulator flange. Definitely busted. Just walk away.

IMAG0108.jpg

Hmm, I like the way this is going.......who's your buddy, who's your pal.......

Here ya go, ol' buddy ol' pal... a fraction of the proceeds from CrazySalesMan's most recent XXLDRTRLWWW sale.

cash.jpg

Rats, JoJo is on it. Okay, I'll go $300.

Hey JoJo you don't want that piece of junk. Did you see the background in the picture? That's a really important piece of something that fell out of the case. Honest. I think it's called the knurbulator [censored]. Definitely busted. Just walk away.

IMAG0108.jpg

Lol, actually I'm hoping that everything is shot except the dial and case... ;)

Stunning watch. Wear that one well. Way back in the day I actually received one as a graduation gift. Of course no one knew that the red logo would be "the red logo". Fast forward a couple of years to a fabulous party in college. I wake up in the wrong room and there is no sign of the watch. :bangin:

:cry2: