When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Upgrade to the 7032. Increase in Franken Value = $?

Justasgood

Nice run down. I lived about 400 yds from the Abita Brewery way back when nobody knew what an Abita beer was LOL!

I grew up on my dad's warm Dixie, Jax and Falstaff..at parades, he would give his spittle to the kid that fetched him a nice cold fresh one.....I was always pretty fast and probably an enabler to my dad's drinking. He swears he is not an alcoholic though....he says they go to meetings. He is a professional drunk LOL!!!

I just ordered yuki hands for mine. they look just like original hands. has someone tried them before ?

I ordered a set about a week and a half ago. Should arrive any day now.. Judging by the pics they do look very promising, so let's keep our fingers crossed for the length to be perfect for the DW dial.. :)

I ordered a set about a week and a half ago. Should arrive any day now.. Judging by the pics they do look very promising, so let's keep our fingers crossed for the length to be perfect for the DW dial.. :)

I'm as patient as the rest of you guys, so I've ordered a set, too! They're still a few weeks away, but I'll make a 3-way DW vs. CWP vs. Yuki comparison when I get them.

Nice run down. I lived about 400 yds from the Abita Brewery way back when nobody knew what an Abita beer was LOL!

I grew up on my dad's warm Dixie, Jax and Falstaff..at parades, he would give his spittle to the kid that fetched him a nice cold fresh one.....I was always pretty fast and probably an enabler to my dad's drinking. He swears he is not an alcoholic though....he says they go to meetings. He is a professional drunk LOL!!!

Man!! I can tell you those are some rough beers,Dixie, Jax and Falstaff. I bought a 6 pack of Dixie "Voodoo" years ago to take to the hunting camp. At the end of the season, we still had about 4 or 5 cans left!! And we had some serious beer drinkers in our ranks.

Abita Amber draft is probably one of my favorite summer time beers.

Please excuse me for getting a thousand miles off on a South LA tangent.

The Monte Carlo is really nice, and the genuine crystal makes it even nicer. i agree with what has been said, you just can't beat genuine Rolex glass (Plexi) for clarity. They are just better. Sort of like comparing Zeiss binoculars to Bushnell, no contest.

• 2 weeks later...