When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let The Games Being--chronomat123 Has Crossed The Wrong Person

Estaban

Albatross.... get your albatross 'ere! ....albatross....

albatross!!!

It's a bird mate, it's a bloody bird, it's not any bloody

flavor.... Albatross!!!

Ahh a man after my own heart........................with ryy running a very close second :lol:

jtb..............cheap brandy!..................good lord man you're a Scot!!! :blink:

Ken

Ahh a man after my own heart........................with ryy running a very close second :lol:

jtb..............cheap brandy!..................good lord man you're a Scot!!! :blink:

Ken

Aye a know son. It's an Auld Alliance thing. You wouldn't know about that though.

Anyways we're thread crapping...........but in a thread like this...............who gives a rats [censored]?

JTB

The amazing thing about this thread is that 40 people have posted. There are no redeeming qualities to the thread, but it is another example of how a silly little boy like Chronomat123 can hide behind the veil of the internet. Very sad. He puts on quite a charade. He's done it before, he'll do it again.

Have a good weekend everyone.

I sent Chronomat a sub as a trade, he no longer wanted the sub when it arrived, but had not sent out his watch.

Well, I am still waiting for my sub from Chronomat (its been slightly over a week) so feel lucky that you didnt pay or enter into a transaction.

I am not making any accusations yet just stating a fact.

Edited by ck986

Now that Esteban has saved tons of money by not buying Chronomat's Seawolf......

maybe he would be gracious enough to use some of it to become a supporting member of RWG?

Great suggestion. Paid in full

I don't know what I'd do with all my free time if I didn't have RWG. My wife thinks the house would get cleaned more often. She's wrong.

• 4 weeks later...
I agree - this is what drives people away. BTW - Admin sent me a great strap - thanks man!!

I agree that all the eigth grade chest puffing is dumb, but as per whom we might trust and/or not trust:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=14047

chronomat, is Panerai153 referring to you? Still got that Gators avatar?