When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's official, the 312 is on my wrist ...

wheaton26

hello rwg. just sharing my excitement with my latest and greatest purchase to date. i was expecting to pick up my new 312 from my local ad tomorrow, but listen to this for service! today starts like any other weekday for me. i drop my oldest son to school and head into town. this week's been very quiet as my partner is on vacation, so it's just me at the office. at about 10:00 i get a call from my good friend at my local ad. he asks me if i'm going to be there for the next little while. i say yes, and that's about it as it's not uncommon for him to stop in and say hello. a half hour later i see my buddy at the door with a brown cardboard box and a smile. he's never looked better. lol. it was a beautiful day in the bahamas so instead of opening it up inside, we laid it out on the hood of my car and unveiled it there. i've been looking at this model for some time now and it met all expectations. vintage meets modern is the best way i can explain it. anyway, big props to my friend and local ad as they've always been very good to me over the years. thanks for listening and please see below the obligatory wrist shot. all the best!

DSC01824.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images