When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New 201a

Martyd3

I should have went with that lume color! As far as the crown goes, I think he is saying the teeth do not look right. The crown to case spacing is correct. Looking at the gen pics, T48 or not, the crown looks pretty good to me and my CG fits better too :)

Lume color of your is better, I don't fancy the orange much.

Only thing off I can see is that the dial is sitting a bit low compared to gen. Is that because of the case?

It could be the case or just crystal distortion. I picked this case because of the bezel height and the way the lugs curve down. It's good, but not perfect. I think it will look even better once the 1:1 crystal is installed.

1:1 crystal and hopefully 1:1 Pre-V case will do huge difference! :winkiss: :winkiss: :winkiss:

Marty,

these rep ups are igniting the PAM bug in me again.

I have to close this post at once because I feel a huge investment coming up.

Wear it well.

By the way did the crown guard came that way out of the box or did you do a lot of modding

Carpe Diem

Cats

Guys,

I've had some questions about the mods that I did and if I could do them for other members. I'll be out of work in two weeks (laid off), so I would gladly take on some projects. I can lume the FGD dials and hands, install H3 cannon pins, refinish the CG's, drill the case for double screw bars ... etc.

Mod, if I needed approval first to post something like this, my apologies. Please let me know how to proceed and I will gladly comply.

Thanks.

Marty

Guys,

I've had some questions about the mods that I did and if I could do them for other members. I'll be out of work in two weeks (laid off), so I would gladly take on some projects. I can lume the FGD dials and hands, install H3 cannon pins, refinish the CG's, drill the case for double screw bars ... etc.

Marty

I am sorry to hear your news mate, I hope things work out for you :)

I think a lot of guys would welcome your help, I know I would for one. But can I suggest you dont offer an open service till you have got yourself into a system etc

You know what I mean I hope, as much as your offer is generous it could be taken advantage of if things dont go quite according to plan ;)

I am trying to be subtle and hopefully you know what I mean as subtleness isnt always a strong point for me, though I try!! God how I try !! :)