When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Insane new Hublot Tourbillon Rep

Guest Sql_pl

I don´t really care if ceramic or PVD, we won´t see a difference....my KP ALLBLACK is ceramic and looks just like PVD.

I am also very tempted although I strongly believe that the factory should do the hands and tourbillon in black also! Further more they can just PVD the complete movement so the caseback would not look too off.....arrh and BTW, limitation No. is too funny...gen is only 18 pieces.

After this small updates, we could have a wonderful tourby rep...worth buying!

Theo

P.S.: Maciek....get this watch and sell my your T3 to raise funds :thumbsupsmileyanim:

hello

i have handled the gen. the ALL black is just too much in my opinion. the watch is too big and industrial looking and to anyone other than a WIS they might mistake it for a crappy dime store watch esp with the strap as designed. the side bars on the dial are a Nautical treatment for display only as HUBLOT translates to porthole.

I like that model a lot( black bezel version looks kind of odd to me), but who will service if afterward...tourbillion movement(chinease or not chinease)is not easy to service probably.

But at first I have to finish my 040B project

Nice but not accurate rep, but still, I like it a lot

HB-2010-11-16-02-01_enl.jpg