When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

OMG Look what I bought by accident !

PeteM

As mentioned before...there is more to this story than I would care to admit but it would be too embarrassing for me...

Much as I would like to tell you all... how astute and clever I was in sourcing this and getting it for the price of a Gen 217 dial and hands but I cant..

But basically it was blind stupidity brought on by not paying attention !!! Fortunately sometimes it pays to be stupid! At least for once I proved my Dad wrong !!! ;)

Mmmmm, chocolaty goodness :)

Love that dial ... it's what got me interested in PAMs in the first place (chocolate brown sandwich dials). Great find ... luck ... whatever, just great. Now just put on a good violin concerto and think to yourself "Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made ..." :).

Mmmmm, chocolaty goodness :)

Love that dial ... it's what got me interested in PAMs in the first place (chocolate brown sandwich dials). Great find ... luck ... whatever, just great. Now just put on a good violin concerto and think to yourself "Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made ..." :).

:rofl:

Strangely enough its a very odd brown for OP, it seems much darker than say a gen 36 etc. I am not sure why its darker than what you might say is the normal OP brown. I think you can see that in the first gen pic I posted...

But like you Doc the brown dial really does it for me, the 36 was always a love of mine just the Ti :( , I really like the 47s and my grail had always been the Uber 217 as the MM dial was my favorite and had there been a good 203 rep I would own it as its the best of both but to have a 47mm MM brown hits every button for me personally :)

I never had the 267 as a grail, as to me a grail has to be achievable at least in part so mine was the Franken 217 but now I have this....:) So all my gen 217 parts are going on this dial and the gen 217 dial has to go :)

Paging Pete M. Pete M.

Pete M please call the dluddy courtesy phone laugh.gif

Sorry mate I just heard the page ! I shall go to the white phone now ;)