When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Sinn Regulator from Josh

Martyd3

http://www.1-pc8838....9/5/0674b/1.jpg

1.jpg

It looks alright but having never seen the Gen its hard to comment. I've seen a gen Oris regulator that looked cool and the Miesterstruck are nice and large but they do seem a bit I don't know Novelty. Thing is are they supposed to mimic just the Hour Hand which I think some do but are these just the minutes with the hours at the 12? I don't know how reliable the coversion on the A6497 is? They are quite good value bit like the IWC regulators. I wonder if anyone has one on here they would like to share and comment on. With Sinn though I wish they'd make the Chrono diver which is a bit aquatimer'ish now they are noice SINNs.

I reckon you should indulge yourself with one

Its always difficult to know when you oinly see the dealers info and pics..

I wonder if we could use the Draw competition to try and acquire these sorts of less popular or less bought watches, do a review then put them up as the prizes!!

What with dealers usually offering watches as prizes and the purchase of tickets by members we could use part of the funds to purchase and even if dealers wont give us the latest watches maybe they might give high discounts.

Members could vote for a top five of latest rep watches or even ten and all can then vote to decide on the top choices in order, the more discount and funds raised the more top choices can be bought reviewed then won by the lucky ticket holder !!

Hope that makes sense, just a thought. dont burn me :)

http://www.1-pc8838....9/5/0674b/1.jpg

1.jpg

It looks alright but having never seen the Gen its hard to comment. I've seen a gen Oris regulator that looked cool and the Miesterstruck are nice and large but they do seem a bit I don't know Novelty. Thing is are they supposed to mimic just the Hour Hand which I think some do but are these just the minutes with the hours at the 12? I don't know how reliable the coversion on the A6497 is? They are quite good value bit like the IWC regulators. I wonder if anyone has one on here they would like to share and comment on. With Sinn though I wish they'd make the Chrono diver which is a bit aquatimer'ish now they are noice SINNs.

I reckon you should indulge yourself with one

I briefly owned the gen version with the blued hands, but I can't find my pics of it. It was a nice watch. If the movement is reliable, I think it is a good deal.

I briefly owned the gen version with the blued hands, but I can't find my pics of it. It was a nice watch. If the movement is reliable, I think it is a good deal.

Marty, mate you dont have say briefly !! We take that as read ;):)

I wonder if we could use the Draw competition to try and acquire these sorts of less popular or less bought watches, do a review then put them up as the prizes!!

What with dealers usually offering watches as prizes and the purchase of tickets by members we could use part of the funds to purchase and even if dealers wont give us the latest watches maybe they might give high discounts.

Members could vote for a top five of latest rep watches or even ten and all can then vote to decide on the top choices in order, the more discount and funds raised the more top choices can be bought reviewed then won by the lucky ticket holder !!

I like your thinking, I reckon its a plan ....... come on you Mods get a beggin from the boys for some cheapo's

+1

• 4 months later...