When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Motorcycles Are A Threat To Ppls Lifes!

slay

I feel for and think about your cousin he will pull trough like true viking.I think i read about it in news paper today :(

Its strange but i dont lose the lust do drive fast even when i see crasy stuff happens like this or bikers getting crashed down by cars or worst case dies.

I follow a line of you only live one time and do the best whit it dont run around being scared of die then you will forgett to live.

I almost never ride whitout full racing leathers i only buy the best in protectiv gear,if riding whitout its sloooow riding.

Regards,

Dani

Thanks Dani.

I see what you mean, and it's no excuse, but this was supposed to be a 2km drive to a couple of his girlfriends. He does not have a licence, I doubt he has much experience with bikes, and he probably drove in a sweater and jeans. It's probably done 1000s of times every day in Norway, but he caught a bad break. Wrong place at the wrong time.

It's not so much the fear of death that gets to me, but knowing that I don't want people, particularly my daughter, feeling this way about me if I catch a break like this.

Thanks Dani.

I see what you mean, and it's no excuse, but this was supposed to be a 2km drive to a couple of his girlfriends. He does not have a licence, I doubt he has much experience with bikes, and he probably drove in a sweater and jeans. It's probably done 1000s of times every day in Norway, but he caught a bad break. Wrong place at the wrong time.

It's not so much the fear of death that gets to me, but knowing that I don't want people, particularly my daughter, feeling this way about me if I catch a break like this.

When you have kids like you i can fully understand your mindset,its just like my uncle he dont buy a bike because he now he will drive fast and risk not seing his kid grow up.And he is a MarineJeger ;) They are not so easy affraid,so whit people that have kids its more the familiy that sets the limits not the fear of death for yourself.

But in some people their mind set is like a racing driver its just something else and to bad as my mom says i have it :bangin:

Well, it's been three days... My cousin is still held in an induced coma, but they have lowered the pressure inside the skull, operated on the damage to his body and organs, and are now waiting for the swelling of the brain to go down, then they'll see what's happened to his brain..

All vital functions are reported to be ok, and things are certainly looking a bit better than they did after the crash.

This afternoon we got the sad message of a young life ended too soon..

They disconnected him from life support after finding too much damage to his brain..

My family will be poorer without him, a good kid, always smiling and helpful..

R.I.P Daniel, gone, but we'll never forget you.

Thanks Nanuq, I appreciate it.

My family has been spared things like this.. That makes this worse to cope with. But we'll get through it, and focus on the good still left.

We've been to the site of the accident and lit 18 torches tonight, and put down some flowers, and some of his friends left little notes..

It's hard to let go.

Reminds me to pass on some words of wisdom given to me everytime I indulged in a flambouyant rotor wing manouver, by an old helo pilot friend of mine..............

"There are bold pilots, there are old pilots......but there are NO old bold pilots"

Same holds true for road rockets