When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Free 'Officine Panerai' movement decals

Rolexman

I want to do something back for this great place therefore I'm offering Free movement decals!

I made these almost perfect decals some time ago and forgot all about them. So I decided to give them away.

As you're likely to mess one up they will be shipped per 2.

Therefore I have 17 x 2 decals ready for shipment.

What's the catch?

*You have to donate $10 (USD) to the RWG December server rent (click)

*The first 17 people that send (PM) me a print screen of the completed transaction by PayPal will get a pair.

*I will not give states updates on how much decals are left. You will know if you send me your print screen.

*If you send me your print screen and all the decals are gone you're tough out of luck..... but you did a good deed for RWG ;)

*Decals will be shipped worldwide on my own cost so it will be by regular air mail.

*If decals get lost during shipment.... you guessed it, you're though out of luck ;)

Good luck!

Some pics.

-Please know that the true colour is somewhat different from you're screen colour (read: more true to the real deal).

-They look kind a bold but know that these are extreme close ups. Once applied on the movement they look bang on!

post-682-0-11903900-1291570099.jpg

post-682-0-53934200-1291570114.jpg

Paul

Thats a great offer mate both for the members and RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Very generous mate :)

When I have seen these for sale they cost around 15 Euros so its a small amount for what you get and for helping out this great community :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks mate :)