When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings from the country Next to the land of the rising sun

ca12bon

Hey everyone,

I'm a noobie that just joined up after finding out about this site passively through a supraforum member =)

Just wanted to say 'hi', and let you guys know I'm a big watch enthusiast too, but never really had the funds to go out and buy the "big guns"... I stopped by a duty free store the other day and noticed a gorgeous, genuine Tag Heuer (sp?), and fell in love.

Since then I've been doing a lot of research.

Anyways, hi, and nice to meet you all!

welcom Ca12bon. YOu've foudn the best forum on the planet. A wealth of information on this community. first things first.. Read this:

and this:

Read those posts first and you're off on the right foot. The information here can be overwhelming.. but with a lot of reading and some good research using the search button, things will get easier. If you ever need any help don't ever hesitate to give me a shout out.

Again, welcome to the board. Now get ready to spend some cash! hehehehe :)

Thanks for the kind comments everyone, I have already learned so much, from the different Asian and Swiss movements, to the different grade steel used, etc etc... Learning is fun!! Hopefully I will be able to contribute to the forum one day (soon).

Again, Cheers, and hope everyone has a great week.