When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Real AP Diver is out! (Teaser Pic)

edgematic1

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAARRRRHHHH......my Diver got delivered an hour back....and I am sitting thousands of miles away on work. Get to it only on Tuesday.

:(

I am away too and mine is on its way. I get back home on Sunday so I hope it arrives on Monday.

This is the 3120. If I had one I'd put on my Royal Oak display caseback though not on a closed caseback ;)

audemars-piguet-calibre-3120-493x620.jpg

and if you could have access to AP's facilities you could get close to one of these

ap-visit08-12.jpg

The 2nd pic is my birthday cake ! One movement per Year ! Give me 35 please !!!

Wow, the rep looks pretty close to me!

The only thing that really catches my eye is the date window on the rep. Then again you'd have to really KNOW the watch and have them side by side to tell...

Think I'll be placing an order soon? Can't wait for a review :)

A

Wow, great photos. Here are some more of a gen AP Diver:

These photos are not made by me, taken from interent and done probably by professional. ;)

Source:

Pictures

Yes I like that watch very much but for me there is still lot of visible flaw`s. I will not buy it ptobably :mellow: thought I like that specific AP model a lot.

Quick shot of the Diver. It arrived today with a loose rotor. I must say its looks good and that thickness is really nice. Alot slimmer than the APROOs.

img7083jp.jpg

Awesome, mj! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

To me, only the width of the cyclops seem slightly narrow... But what do I know... :p

One thing for sure, I am sold!

To me, only the width of the cyclops seem slightly narrow... But what do I know... :p

Yeah the cyclops looks smaller than the gen and I think the font is different too but I can live with that. All it needs is a lume job then it will be smoking.