When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2 years old!

nikki6

So, it would appear that I'm now 2 years old in RWG years!! I didn't even notice until my screenreader went across my avatar earlier today!!

I've had an amazing time in this Forum, met some amazing people and a few dumbasses as well of course, but mainly really good people!!

Those of you who know me know how much this Forum has done for me over the last couple of years! It's given me the chance to learn to use a computer again, get into watches again, 2 things I never thought I would be able to do again!!

I have made friends here that I will cherish for life, people who have went way far out of their way to help me out, been awesome friends when I needed them and have constantly been my 'eyes' on the Forum for me!! Guys like hackR, Bike Mike, HikeUSA, Vlydog, Toadtorrent, Lanikai, PeteM, Blackbard, Jmarin, Andy, Samurai, the list is endless really and I could be here all day name checking people. Please just know that I remember every person who has helped me and been a friend!! I cannot thank you enough!

Even some of the head knockers have turned out to be fun! Fakey for example, the guy drives me insane, but when it comes right down to it, even he was there for me when I needed it, from a guy who I have battled with on and off since I came here, I think thats pretty special! Had great laughs making fun of Dave123 for being a big jessie ;) and generally had fun poking fun at some people who took themselves way too seriously.

There have been a few very unpleasant moments in my time here, but I would much rather leave them in the past where they belong and carry the lesson learned from them. It is a very rare occurance for unpleasantness on this forum, but as a wiseman once said "where there is life there is people and where there are people there are arseholes!!" Wise man indeed!!

So I would like to say a huge thank you to all on here, friends and foes alike, you have made something I thought I would never be able to do again happen! For that there is not enough money or watches in the world!

From the bottom of my, admittedly rather soiled heart, a massive thank you to Admin, TT, Big Minty Bear (Nanuq for those not keeping up!) and all mods old and new for giving me the chance to live 'outside' again!!

Oh, and where the hell did JohntheBoy and Demsey go?!? They were fun!!

Sixx :bones:

Happy Birthday me wee laddie !! ;)

Although you quote some great members there mate...I just want to say how much better this place is with you here. Its great to have met you and I am sure all the guys on here would agree...

.......That for a Sweaty you aint a bad bloke !!!! :)

Look forward to the next 2 years.

I hope you have a comfortable Xmas mate and the weather is kind for you.

And have a Happy Hogaaaaaaaaamooooooonaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! :drinks: